Galaxy A3 2016 | a3xelte | SM-A310xx
UNOFFICIAL | Android 8.1
2019-02-08 - Upstreamed new Kernel again from v3.10.61 to 3.10.108 for enhanced security and performance - Fixed audio recording issue by not allowing to record with a bitrate below 48000 in the audio policy - Updated stock vendor blobs from CRG1 to CRH1 for better security and stability (this time it mostly improved GPS) - Fixed bluetooth calling 2019-01-30 - Initial release
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
1. Make sure you have TWRP installed on your device to be able to flash the rom.
2. Download the latest build from the link above and copy it to a place where you can find it later.
3. Optionally download GApps for using the Play Store and other Google related services from here: https://opengapps.org. Choose ARM as architecture and 8.1 as the OS version. The size of the GApps package is upon to you how much apps you want to have preinstalled. Copy this zip aswell to a place where you can find it easy later. If you download it with Chrome or with the Google Drive App it should be by default in the Download folder.
4. Turn your phone off and press Volume UP + Home Button + Power button at the same time until the splash screen appears. Then your device should boot into the recovery. There you wipe following partitions: Data, System, Cache, Dalvik if this is your first install. All of your installed applications get lost by this. Your photos, videos etc. won't get deleted if you haven't ticked the box for internal storage. As the kernel also supports F2FS i would change the filesystem for the cache partition from ext4 to f2fs for a better system performance. Now go to the main TWRP menu, click on install and go to the place where you have placed your zips and first select the rom and then click on the left button if you have downloaded the optional GApps package to add another zip to the queue. Now swipe the slider at the bottom to install and reboot the phone to the system. The first boot can take a while and after booting you could experience some lags because of the GApps initialization but they should disappear after some time.
5. Now you have successfully installed the rom and you're ready to use ResurrectionRemix on your device. Congratulations!
- VoLTE (isn't working on samsung devices and won't work anytime in the future too)
- Same as LineageOS 15.1
@danwood76 for maintaining the a3xelte device tree
@Stricted for maintaining the common device tree
Android: 8.1 Oreo
Kernel: Linux 3.10.108
Stable Release Date: 2019-30-01
Last Updated: 2019-02-08