FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Samsung Captivate

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Kenter2020, Junior Member on 2nd December 2016, 10:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi everyone, Just joined the site. I may only be here briefly to ask a question, Im going on a trip and need to take an unlocked phone with me and pic up a Sim when i arrive there. So i happen to have this old Samsung Captivate and wish to unlock it, i search the thread and it now seems to be closed. Rather than pay a guy down the street to unlock it i thought i could try myself. Is there any chance someone can send me the link to the little program to get the unlocker code off my phone? i watched a fella on you tube and got me to this site. seems pretty cool, never heard of a site that might help people before without chucking CC #'s out.
kent@kdsventures.com is my email. Also this phone is so old should i fine a firmware update for it........its like 6 years at least its been in the cubord! anyhow thanks in advance if anyone can point me in the right direction........Cheers All

4th December 2016, 07:40 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenter2020

Hi everyone, Just joined the site. I may only be here briefly to ask a question, Im going on a trip and need to take an unlocked phone with me and pic up a Sim when i arrive there. So i happen to have this old Samsung Captivate and wish to unlock it, i search the thread and it now seems to be closed. Rather than pay a guy down the street to unlock it i thought i could try myself. Is there any chance someone can send me the link to the little program to get the unlocker code off my phone? i watched a fella on you tube and got me to this site. seems pretty cool, never heard of a site that might help people before without chucking CC #'s out.
kent@kdsventures.com is my email. Also this phone is so old should i fine a firmware update for it........its like 6 years at least its been in the cubord! anyhow thanks in advance if anyone can point me in the right direction........Cheers All

well thanks anyhow for viewing the thread. i will just take it down the street and have the local hacker unlock it!
6th December 2016, 11:14 PM |#3  
Flag Mantova (Italy)
Thanks Meter: 1,074

More
On Google Play search:
Galaxy S Unlock (Helroz)

I used that program and worked perfectly.
You are lucky it is still available on Google Play.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)