FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Phone boot in recovery mode automatically

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By monster14, Junior Member on 28th April 2017, 10:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys, yesterday i tried to install cwm and before i turned off the phone, i press the 3 buttons combination to boot into recovery but my phone still stucks at samsung logo, that's the first thing.

The second thing is before i get the battery off, i restarted the phone and installed a app called 'Reboot Recovery Mode' or something like this, and i opened the app, so the app told me "Are you sure you want to reboot into recovery mode? Y/N" and i pressed yes, but that's the problem.

Before the phone reboot it stucks at Samsung logo, so i know the problem is with the recovery, ok, i get the battery again off and trying to boot in normal mode and voila! the phone stucks at samsung logo, everytime when i put the battery on it restarts and trying to boot into recovery mode (and stucks at samsung logo), i let the phone like 5 hour without the battery to see what's happening, but nothing, the phone is trying to reboot in recovery mode.

The problem is, why when i power-up in normal mode the phone is rebooting in recovery recovery mode? That's happening everytime.
I tried to overwriting the recovery mode in download mode with odin, i flashed the stock recovery, but nothing, when odin restarts my phone, again stuck at samsung logo
Sorry if i make some typo, but i dont know to speak english very well.

EDIT: i think the phone everytime when is powered up is getting the last app process and trying to boot into recovery mode.
PS: adb don't recongnize my phone, just odin, and the only thing that i can do is to enter download mode, i can't open recovery mode...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)