FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] [ODIN] Stock ROM Collection

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 2nd February 2015, 11:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Q&A for [ODIN] Stock ROM Collection

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ODIN] Stock ROM Collection. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

1st May 2015, 04:39 AM |#2  

More
2.3.5 Gingerbread ODIN file
I am in desperate need of a stock ODIN file for samsung fascinate. All the links I can find are years old and no longer work. If anyone has a valid file I can use to restore my fascinate to stock and get it working again, I would really appreciate it.
1st May 2015, 01:13 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 939

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung1278

I am in desperate need of a stock ODIN file for samsung fascinate. All the links I can find are years old and no longer work. If anyone has a valid file I can use to restore my fascinate to stock and get it working again, I would really appreciate it.

If you mean the
CI500_VZW_EH03_GB_CM.tar.md5.zip

Here ya go
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23050663588004887

file description

extract the ".tar.md5" then install with ODIN

Wealth of fascinate 'ODIN Files & Older Recovery zip files, etc' files

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=6356

The Following User Says Thank You to hhp_211 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hhp_211 Ad-Free
5th May 2015, 09:30 PM |#4  

More
Thanks a lot! That's what I've been looking for. So, now that I can get it back to stock and actually make a backup this time, do you know of any other places where I can find custom ROMs? I know this is a very old device and I don't know if anyone is even still developing for it. Thanks.
6th May 2015, 02:24 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 939

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung1278

Thanks a lot! That's what I've been looking for. So, now that I can get it back to stock and actually make a backup this time, do you know of any other places where I can find custom ROMs? I know this is a very old device and I don't know if anyone is even still developing for it. Thanks.

Yep, go back up of level and you well find these 4.2_and older

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=4298

And here you will find some 4.3 & 4.4 versions

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=7312

BUT please read up on their actual thread to find about quirks and problems and what actually works.
Hint 4.3 had no 3g data
Those 4.4 did but the fascinate has very picky procedure to get it onto kitkat

Quite a few of the ROM links i have up i put link to the thread in the description to help out.

None of these are My ROMs I only was providing a host site to locate these hard to find items.

Unfortunately the fassy forum is virtually dead and has been so for about a year now...

Good luck.
4th August 2015, 05:50 AM |#6  
Flag Ontario
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Seriously you rock, thank you for the mirror, what a life saver.
The Following User Says Thank You to Strigas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Strigas Ad-Free
4th August 2015, 08:58 AM |#7  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 136

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigas

Seriously you rock, thank you for the mirror, what a life saver.

no you're a rock.

where are the free mirrors i'm hearing about though.
4th August 2015, 05:38 PM |#8  
Flag Ontario
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophidian_DarkCore

no you're a rock.

where are the free mirrors i'm hearing about though.

Don't judge my rock addiction, err I mean rock collection!

The free mirrors are at the salvation army, you just gotta walk away with it at a brisk pace and they don't bother chasing you, like in tokyo drift.
4th August 2015, 07:54 PM |#9  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 136

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigas

Don't judge my rock addiction, err I mean rock collection!

The free mirrors are at the salvation army, you just gotta walk away with it at a brisk pace and they don't bother chasing you, like in tokyo drift.

Paul walker
Later we can go grab a bite to eat at the salivation army eh?
EDIT: looking at this now, wtf was i talking about....
1st June 2017, 04:56 AM |#10  
Flag Dothan
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhp_211

Yep, go back up of level and you well find these 4.2_and older

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=4298

And here you will find some 4.3 & 4.4 versions

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=7312

BUT please read up on their actual thread to find about quirks and problems and what actually works.
Hint 4.3 had no 3g data
Those 4.4 did but the fascinate has very picky procedure to get it onto kitkat

Quite a few of the ROM links i have up i put link to the thread in the description to help out.

None of these are My ROMs I only was providing a host site to locate these hard to find items.

Unfortunately the fassy forum is virtually dead and has been so for about a year now...

Good luck.

Still a few of us left
16th July 2017, 10:53 PM |#11  

More
I could not figure out how to delete my original post to give a formal update on the service I received from OneClickRoot. I will give a full update when I get done with my errands but I will say that OneClickRoot was finally able to root my device. They also gave a full refund for my troubles since the process was not the smoothest. I will post again later tonight for sure though to give a full update and to give my opinion on whether or not I would give them my referral.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Phone Error from OneClickRoot -Sean - Odin.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	263.6 KB
ID:	4213905  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)