Search This thread

adi_s.s

Sep 12, 2015
Kota
DICLAIMER

• I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

This is still mostly PHH @phhusson / Expressluke GSI @expresslukeGS Ieffort, credits to them and all associated for making all this possible.

• No guarantees that everything would work. This is a GSI, bugs are bound to happen.

SO, Here Is The Unofficial Evolution X 4.0 GSI Working On Galaxy J6.
    Follow The Instructions To Flash It .

REQUIREMENTS/DOWNLOADS
    Unlocked Bootloader
    TWRP Installed
    GSI Image : DOWNLOAD
    10.0 j6 Vendor : DOWNLOAD

Flashing Instructions
    • Unzip Downloaded GSI Image , You Got an .img file
    • Boot In TWRP
      • Wipe system, data, dalvik&cache, cache
      • Install Vendor.Zip file
      • Reboot To Recovery
      • Select Install Image Option In TWRP
      • Install extracted Image File
      • Again Reboot To Recover (Don't worry if no OS installed error comes just go ahead )
      • Now, At last reboot to System
      • Gapps Are Already Installed (It Takes Around 10min For First Boot )

Video Tutorial

https://youtu.be/Bjep2zyemRs

Credits :
    @PHHuson @expressluke

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200122-120021_Pixel_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20200122-120021_Pixel_Launcher.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 6,778
  • Screenshot_20200122-120039_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200122-120039_Settings.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 6,691
  • Screenshot_20200122-120047_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200122-120047_Settings.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 6,576
  • Screenshot_20200122-120056_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200122-120056_Settings.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 6,302
Last edited:

waittime

Jan 18, 2020
hello, nice rom thank you! i have now 3 bugs my pc not read transfer files,wallpapper coming alive select and stop app crash pixel wallpappers 19 keeps stopping, and magisk ctsprofile:false

adi_s.s

Sep 12, 2015
Kota
hello, nice rom thank you! i have now 3 bugs my pc not read transfer files,wallpapper coming alive select and stop app crash pixel wallpappers 19 keeps stopping, and magisk ctsprofile:false

1.> For Magsik you have to install vendor zip file again,then update magisk manager and magisk .
2.> MTP is an bug in all 10 GSI, To Enable Transfer On PC Just boot into TWRP And Mount MTP.
3.> For Pixel Wallpapers, Just Clear Data of pixel wallpapers and update it to latest version from play store.Then it works fine..
:eek:

Aleko91

Dec 19, 2017
sim cards not working , have no signals
selfie camera flash light not working also
i tried many this kind of roms , but non of them have working sim cards . problem is that i do not need phone without sim cards , so there is 2 options : i have to throw away phone with this rom or change rom which have working sim cards ...

Last edited:
Reactions: adi_s.s

adi_s.s

Sep 12, 2015
Kota
i tried many this kind of roms , but non of them have working sim cards . problem is that i do not need phone without sim cards , so there is 2 options : i have to throw away phone with this rom or change rom which have working sim cards ...

which model you have?

adi_s.s

Sep 12, 2015
Kota
J600F , there is no signal on sim cards . sometimes appears 1 signal line and quickly dissapears ...
just reflash GSI image.
wait for 10min. after boot on lock screen.
then reboot to recovery & clear ( cache /dalvik cache).
then reboot to bootloader.
at last boot to system.
it fix the issue if not then reinsert the sim cards.

if the method doesn't work.give me logs on discord ID : Adi_sunil_#4495
[emoji4]

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Davie Dave

Jan 22, 2020
Problem

Im have trouble when answering calls sometimes i can hear the other person whilst they cant hear me or vice versa. What can i do to fix it or what could the problem

DICLAIMER

• I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

This is still mostly PHH @phhusson / Expressluke GSI @expresslukeGS Ieffort, credits to them and all associated for making all this possible.

• No guarantees that everything would work. This is a GSI, bugs are bound to happen.

REQUIREMENTS/DOWNLOADS
    Unlocked Bootloader
    TWRP Installed

Flashing Instructions
    • Boot In TWRP
      • Reboot To Recovery
      • Again Reboot To Recover (Don't worry if no OS installed error comes just go ahead )

Video Tutorial

Credits :
    @PHHuson @expressluke

kevin1647

Dec 12, 2017
DICLAIMER

Unzip Downloaded GSI Image , You Got an .img file
Boot In TWRP
Wipe system, data, dalvik&cache, cache
Install Vendor.Zip file
Reboot To Recovery
Select Install Image Option In TWRP
Install extracted Image File
Again Reboot To Recover (Don't worry if no OS installed error comes just go ahead )
Now, At last reboot to System
Gapps Are Already Installed (It Takes Around 10min For First Boot )

Video Tutorial

Credits :
@PHHuson @expressluke
I can't play pubg what to do

danicadanicadanica

May 19, 2015
1.> For Magsik you have to install vendor zip file again,then update magisk manager and magisk .
2.> MTP is an bug in all 10 GSI, To Enable Transfer On PC Just boot into TWRP And Mount MTP.
3.> For Pixel Wallpapers, Just Clear Data of pixel wallpapers and update it to latest version from play store.Then it works fine..

I have working mtp no need to do **** using twrp just to have mass storage

Attachments

• IMG_20200127_081352_251.jpg
    IMG_20200127_081352_251.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 418

Davie Dave

Jan 22, 2020
My phone is not charging after battery drained out. It charging okay when i flashed the rom. what can i do to fix it

adi_s.s

Sep 12, 2015
Kota
My phone is not charging after battery drained out. It charging okay when i flashed the rom. what can i do to fix it
when you charge your device while it is in powerd off condition.
a black display appears.
no need to worry..
just plug the charge for 5 to 10min.
remove the charger
and hold Power+vol.down key until mobile turned on.
Now it is in normal condition. Charge your device as usual..[emoji173]️

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

waittime

Jan 18, 2020
Hello try again 2 days everything work right and same again problem custom binary blocked by oem lock..
flash twrp/ latest no-verity-opt-encrypt zip and RMM Bypass v3 zip. I don't like this phone custom rom gsi..i can fix this problem or go recycle phone.
@adi_s.s thank you for time i dont have anymore this phone!
:good: :) :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DICLAIMER

REQUIREMENTS/DOWNLOADS
      Unlocked Bootloader
      TWRP Installed

Flashing Instructions
      • Boot In TWRP
        • Reboot To Recovery

Video Tutorial

Credits :
      @PHHuson @expressluke

@adi_s.s
    okey thank you i try later sm-j600fn