Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
XKjoIvx.jpg

DISCLAIMER
  • I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
  • I don't authorize to nobody to use any of the files of this project. Make your own ported rom by yourself

FEATURES
  • J600X
  • Android Pie ported from A7 2018 (SM-A750FN) to A3 and then to J6 xD
  • One UI
  • Arm64 native
  • Clean, debloated, fast, stable
  • S10 CSC with additional features
  • Digital wellbeing
  • Call recording, screen recording
  • DTS enabled for speaker and BT
  • Bixby Routines
  • Bixby Vision
  • VoLTE supported

CHANGELOG
  • V2:
  • Added all the features from H ROM
  • This fixed a few bugs like face unlock
  • Patched to work with Secure Folder (download zip from here and please give thanks: Secure Folder Fix
  • Fixed Smart View
  • V1:
  • Release

KNOWN BUGS
  • GPS can be unstable sometimes. It gets solved rebooting device
  • Wifi can be unstable sometimes. It gets solved rebooting device
  • Some 3rd part cameras don't work (eg.: Footej, Gcam, etc)
  • RadioFM doesn't work due to audio HAL used
  • AOD doesn't work
  • Probably broken NFC
  • May have more bugs

DOWNLOAD
  • As per creator's request, links have been removed

FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS
  • Wipe system, data, dalvik&cache, cache
  • Flash rom zip
  • Reboot

Note: This has Helios 3.1 included to run 64bits. Also rooted with Magisk.
Do not flash available Pie kernels unless they specify that they can run 64bits.

SCREENSHOTS

SUPPORT

CREDITS
  • @Astrako, for infinite hours spent with this port
  • @Valera1978 for his treble logic, kernel commits and hard work with 7870
  • @ananjaser1211 for his general help, kernel commits and hard work with 7870
  • @KassemSYR for helping us fix a few camera problems on this port. You rock!
  • @McFy for his general help and hard work with LOS
  • @topjohnwu for Magisk
  • Testers from Telegram group

DONATIONS
As quoted directly from Astrako:
  • I don't need them, I don't need coffees or beers. I really hate see here people with high end devices asking for donations, but you can still donate money to charity. Donate money or simply help people that is really needed. If you like this port you can make me very happy just pushing THANKS
Please visit his thread and give a thanks: Click Here

XDA:DevDB Information
H-ROM for J6, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J

Contributors
ShaDisNX255, Astrako, ananjaser1211
Source Code: https://github.com/ananjaser1211/Helios_7870

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
Based On: OneUI

Version Information
Current Stable Version: V1
Stable Release Date: 2019-07-23

Created 2019-07-23
Last Updated 2019-07-23

Last edited:

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
FAQ
  • [Q] My phone is stuck in bootloop/infinite boot, what should I do?
  • [A] It is normal for first instalation to take aprox 10-20 minutes on first boot, let it sit for a little bit
  • [Q] Even after 20 minutes, my phone is still in a bootloop/infinite boot, what can I do?
  • [A] It is possible that your previoius Android setup is conflicting with this new setup. Please, do the following:
    • 1. FORMAT DATA (not WIPE, FORMAT!)
    • 2. Try the instalation of the ROM again
  • [Q] I've found a bug, what should I do
  • [A] Please read the "Bugs" section of the thread to see if your bug has been reported, if it hasn't, please let me know exactly what the problem is so I can take a look
  • [Q] My phone isn't rooted
  • [A] This ROM has Magisk pre-packaged. If you do not see Magisk Manager, just download the latest version of it in xda
  • [Q] Something bothers me and I want it fixed/changed
  • [A] Please, kindly make a request and if it's within my grasp, I'll try to fix it. Just, don't be rude and demand something. Either that or return to stock, your choice :p

Last edited:

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
How to report a bug/Ask for a change

Over the small amount of time I've been doing my edits and shared them with the community, I've noticed something that seems to irritate me. I can't speak for all the developers on this forum, but I do edits/ROMs/PORTs/etc... to what I like. I don't work for anybody else but me. I share my work because it may have something of value to other people and/or some people may share the same taste as me on regards to what they want on a ROM.

That being said, that doesn't mean I will completely ignore what the community has to say.

First and foremost, it must be said, I am merely a beginner. I do not claim to be a professional developer that knows how to add everything, I am nowhere close and I learn as I go.

There are ways to ask for something and/or report a bug when it comes to ROMs, and this post is my attempt to try to explain how to (and how not to) report a bug in order to help me out as much as possible to try to fix something

You can also ask for something to be added, but there are also ways to ask for something

So, here we go

Keep in mind:
  • I do not add stuff that can easily be downloaded from the Playstore
  • I, myself, don't do kernel edits
  • I COULD remove stuff if NOBODY uses it

---REPORTING BUGS---​

How NOT to report a bug:
  • "SystemUI (or any app)is crashing, please help!"
  • "Instagram doesn't allow me to edit my post, what could be wrong?"
  • "My bank account app is not letting me do such thing"
These posts are sort of pointless as they only state something but I have no context on what could be causing it. Also, I can't really control (for the most part) third-party apps, so if you're going to ask about them this way, don't even bother

A slightly better way to report a bug:
  • "I clean installed the ROM and was working fine, after I installed Facebook and logged in, I immediately uploaded a photo and SystemUI started to crash. Can you look in to it?"
  • "I tried to install Black Neon theme (a link to it would work as well) and it was working fine until I tried to activate AOD (or anything else for some reason) and SystemUI (or any other app) is crashing, could you look in to it?"
  • "My bank account app doesn't let me take a screenshot of my accounts. I get a toast notification saying "Can't take screenshot due to security policy"
As you can see, this provides a bit more context and explanation on your current situation. This gives me a little more detail on trying to replicate the problem and hopefully could fix it by replicating it. Well, except for point #3 which is out of my hands for the most part (I think). If you include what kernel you're using would make everything better! Also any significant change that would require root (like xposed and or anything that modifies /system also needs to be informed for better results)

The BEST way to report a bug:
  • LOGCAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please learn the ins and outs of a logcat, this really helps a lot on finding what the problem is. Also, please give a brief explanation as the above examples when providing a log cat :)

---ASKING FOR STUFF TO BE ADDED---​

How NOT to ask for stuff:
  • On your next update, add iris scanner
  • You should add (app) on your next update
  • Hey, please add (app or feature) on your next update
No, I do not work for you. Even if you say please like the third example, that doesn't mean you're being polite. It still sounds like an order lol so you should probably rephrase your request.

How to ask for stuff to be added to my work:
  • Would you be so kind to add (feature) to your ROM, if possible?
  • Would it be possible to add this app to your ROM?
  • Please, can you add (feature) to your ROM, if it isn't much to ask?
See how politeness makes everything better? You're not demanding it, you're just politely asking to see if maybe it is within my grasp to add something. And if all request would be like this, I can assure you I'd try my best to add said feature

I hope this is useful to you or I at least hope that some people read it.
If not, I can just tell you to return to stock ROM, probably better than any ROM I put out anyway :p

Last edited:

Kostas172

Dec 20, 2016
I am looking forward to install this rom on my device but there are some things holding me back,specifically,how much unstable is the wifi?does it usually disconnect or something like that?or it does that not so usually?The second thing that's holding me back is that,my laptop has a corrupted hard drive,and because I am on vacation I cannot replace it at this time, but I can only run lubuntu (light ubuntu) on my laptop from a USB. So,if I actually want to flash this rom,as you may know Odin doesn't work on linux,is there any other way I could root my device and flash twrp? Thanks for reading

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
I am looking forward to install this rom on my device but there are some things holding me back,specifically,how much unstable is the wifi?does it usually disconnect or something like that?or it does that not so usually?The second thing that's holding me back is that,my laptop has a corrupted hard drive,and because I am on vacation I cannot replace it at this time, but I can only run lubuntu (light ubuntu) on my laptop from a USB. So,if I actually want to flash this rom,as you may know Odin doesn't work on linux,is there any other way I could root my device and flash twrp? Thanks for reading

Well, honestly I've never had problems with WiFi. I only had to include it in the thread because it was reported on the original H ROM.
I can tell you with confidence that my WiFi has worked perfect.
When using any type of linux, you can use Heimdall instead of Odin

soymanutorres

Aug 22, 2019
Thank you dude!! im testing the rom now:
Bugs:
1. Battery Drain (or bad battery performance).
2. The Rom is slower/laggy in multitask.

Please upload the wallpapers and ringtones in a flashable files, are amazing!!

김정우

Jan 23, 2019
Thanks for make this rom!

Thanks for make this rom very much^^
But I wish you add Bixby Voice in this rom.
This rom especially has very few bugs, haha

Kabid0033

Jun 11, 2017
XKjoIvx.jpg

DISCLAIMER
  • I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
  • I don't authorize to nobody to use any of the files of this project. Make your own ported rom by yourself

FEATURES
  • J600X
  • One UI
  • Arm64 native
  • Digital wellbeing
  • Bixby Routines
  • Bixby Vision
  • VoLTE supported

CHANGELOG
  • V2:
  • Patched to work with Secure Folder (download zip from here and please give thanks: Secure Folder Fix
  • Fixed Smart View
  • V1:
  • Release

KNOWN BUGS
  • AOD doesn't work
  • Probably broken NFC
  • May have more bugs

DOWNLOAD
Old Version

FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS
  • Flash rom zip
  • Reboot

Do not flash available Pie kernels unless they specify that they can run 64bits.

SCREENSHOTS

SUPPORT

CREDITS
  • @topjohnwu for Magisk

DONATIONS
  • I don't need them, I don't need coffees or beers. I really hate see here people with high end devices asking for donations, but you can still donate money to charity. Donate money or simply help people that is really needed. If you like this port you can make me very happy just pushing THANKS

Contributors

Version Information

Created 2019-07-23
Last Updated 2019-07-23

I am using v2
When I start calling someone the network disappeared but mobile data working fine only problem in calling
And I can't restore my stock rom
Plzz help

Finally it fixed....

Last edited:

Astrako

Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2015
Badajoz
You are no longer authorized to make a derivated post of my roms. Please, remove download links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XKjoIvx.jpg

DISCLAIMER

FEATURES
    • J600X
    • One UI
    • Arm64 native
    • Digital wellbeing
    • Bixby Routines
    • Bixby Vision
    • VoLTE supported

CHANGELOG
    • V2:
    • Fixed Smart View
    • V1:
    • Release

KNOWN BUGS
    • AOD doesn't work
    • Probably broken NFC
    • May have more bugs

DOWNLOAD
    • As per creator's request, links have been removed

FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS
    • Flash rom zip
    • Reboot

SCREENSHOTS

SUPPORT

CREDITS
    • @topjohnwu for Magisk

DONATIONS

Contributors

Version Information

Created 2019-07-23
    Last Updated 2019-07-23
    Fixed Smart View.
    Thanks to @KassemSYR who gave me the final key... to add lines in build.prop
    How to report a bug/Ask for a change

Over the small amount of time I've been doing my edits and shared them with the community, I've noticed something that seems to irritate me. I can't speak for all the developers on this forum, but I do edits/ROMs/PORTs/etc... to what I like. I don't work for anybody else but me. I share my work because it may have something of value to other people and/or some people may share the same taste as me on regards to what they want on a ROM.

That being said, that doesn't mean I will completely ignore what the community has to say.

First and foremost, it must be said, I am merely a beginner. I do not claim to be a professional developer that knows how to add everything, I am nowhere close and I learn as I go.

There are ways to ask for something and/or report a bug when it comes to ROMs, and this post is my attempt to try to explain how to (and how not to) report a bug in order to help me out as much as possible to try to fix something

You can also ask for something to be added, but there are also ways to ask for something

So, here we go

Keep in mind:
    • I do not add stuff that can easily be downloaded from the Playstore
    • I, myself, don't do kernel edits
    • I COULD remove stuff if NOBODY uses it

---REPORTING BUGS---​

How NOT to report a bug:
    • "SystemUI (or any app)is crashing, please help!"
    • "Instagram doesn't allow me to edit my post, what could be wrong?"
    • "My bank account app is not letting me do such thing"
    These posts are sort of pointless as they only state something but I have no context on what could be causing it. Also, I can't really control (for the most part) third-party apps, so if you're going to ask about them this way, don't even bother

A slightly better way to report a bug:
    • "I clean installed the ROM and was working fine, after I installed Facebook and logged in, I immediately uploaded a photo and SystemUI started to crash. Can you look in to it?"
    • "I tried to install Black Neon theme (a link to it would work as well) and it was working fine until I tried to activate AOD (or anything else for some reason) and SystemUI (or any other app) is crashing, could you look in to it?"
    • "My bank account app doesn't let me take a screenshot of my accounts. I get a toast notification saying "Can't take screenshot due to security policy"
    As you can see, this provides a bit more context and explanation on your current situation. This gives me a little more detail on trying to replicate the problem and hopefully could fix it by replicating it. Well, except for point #3 which is out of my hands for the most part (I think). If you include what kernel you're using would make everything better! Also any significant change that would require root (like xposed and or anything that modifies /system also needs to be informed for better results)

The BEST way to report a bug:
    • LOGCAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please learn the ins and outs of a logcat, this really helps a lot on finding what the problem is. Also, please give a brief explanation as the above examples when providing a log cat :)

---ASKING FOR STUFF TO BE ADDED---​

How NOT to ask for stuff:
    • On your next update, add iris scanner
    • You should add (app) on your next update
    • Hey, please add (app or feature) on your next update
    No, I do not work for you. Even if you say please like the third example, that doesn't mean you're being polite. It still sounds like an order lol so you should probably rephrase your request.

How to ask for stuff to be added to my work:
    • Would you be so kind to add (feature) to your ROM, if possible?
    • Would it be possible to add this app to your ROM?
    • Please, can you add (feature) to your ROM, if it isn't much to ask?
    See how politeness makes everything better? You're not demanding it, you're just politely asking to see if maybe it is within my grasp to add something. And if all request would be like this, I can assure you I'd try my best to add said feature

I hope this is useful to you or I at least hope that some people read it.
    If not, I can just tell you to return to stock ROM, probably better than any ROM I put out anyway :p

Just so you know guys, I am constantly trying to fix bugs on this. My porting skills are not very good when it comes to odexed software lol
    So I hope to make this port better over time.
    H-ROM updated to V2 which adds stability and a few features I had previously removed.
    Also it fixed face unlock oh and now, secure folder works. You just need to flash this: Secure Folder patch
    Please give thanks to the post for making this zip to fix Secure Folder in this ROM

Enjoy!