SIDE NOTE: YOU CANNOT FLASH TWRP, IT WILL LOCK YOUR DEVICE WITH "THIS DEVICE HAS BEEN FLASHED WITH UNAUTHORIZED SOFTWARE" MESSAGE. DO NOT ATTEMPT! BE VERY CAREFUL AS WELL WITH WHAT YOU DO WITH THE ROOT ACCESS, UNLESS YOU ALREADY HAVE THE STOCK FIRMWARE FROM ANOTHER SOURCE AND CAN RESTORE WITH ODIN!
1. Flash the boot.tar with the lastest odin (download for odin not included). from the following link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...nFJNTBKZmJMdlE
It will change your SElinux mode to permissive.
2. You will need to find a way to disable or block all knox packages, (I had to use the paid samsung package disabler off google play). Another alternative is use the debloater tool, (google is your friend on how to find it). although you need to be careful if going this route on what you block, unless you have the stock firmware for flashing with odin.
3. Download The latest version of Kingroot and make sure your device is either plugged in or has a 50% or higher charge.
4. Run kingroot, If your device freezes, or goes to the "kernel panic upload mode", during the root process, DONT PANIC, Pull battery and reboot into the android os, It may take anywhere from 1-5 tries to get root, (at least this was my experience).
5. Again, I assume no responsibility for you actions, you try the above at your own risk. Enjoy being a root user if the above works for you!