Let’s emphasize that-- THIS IS AN ALPHA, RELEASED FOR YOU TO PLAY WITH AND GET A SENSE OF WHAT’S TO COME. AND SOME THINGS DOESN’T WORK. REALLY. IF YOU ARE EXPECTING ANYTHING CLOSE TO PERFECTION, WALK AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER, LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS FOR AN HOUR OR SO, THEN COME BACK. MORE EXCITING DISCLAIMERS/WARNINGS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS CAN BE FOUND BELOW. READ THEM.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- Modem in 2G mode work incorrect(Network registration don't work with some SIM cards, permanent full signal straight, problem is with audio in calls)
With 3G all is OK, Use this: Settings -> More.. in "wireless&network" category -> Mobile Network -> Preferred Network type -> 3G only
- Conference Calls
- Some problems with audio codec settings, but generally it should
- After Recovery time to time incorrect capacity of battery
- disabled SELINUX
- Camera key don't start camera app
- TV out removed, because it is not working yet
- many custom features from omni is still not merged
You get none. Zero. Zip. We obligate ourselves to providing nothing further. You are on your own and will have to help each other via this thread. This is provided “as-is”, and if you don’t like it, use Bada or other releases.
We basically lack time to give full dedication to this rom, and we’re looking for skilled devs who know the Android, and/or other things that might be relevant.
Please join us on IRC: some people are on #badadroid (freenode).
NOTE: DEVELOPERS WANTED. Please contact us if you are a developer with something to contribute.
I do heavily encourage to work together on the better, common project instead of making kang releases and demanding money for somebody else's work.
Read as: If you think you can make something better than this by doing less and muchazo Ctrl+C Ctrl+V - you suck, go figure the rest.
Bada 2.0 is required
Warning! It will remove Bada!
Download BOOTFILES, Kernel and FOTA for your device:
"start" kernel https://yadi.sk/d/ilhyKTaEfTo6L
"start" kernel https://yadi.sk/d/wVGzUA96fGW55
Flash BOOTFILES, "start" kernel and FOTA using Multiloader.
After reboot it will open android recovery
Advanced -> Terminal Command -> Select -> Type "sh partition.sh"
Wait before on screen you will see "Partitions had been prepared"
Back -> Back -> Back -> Reboot -> Recovery -> Swipe to Reboot
Mount -> Enable MTP (if you see disable MTP - it is already activated) on this step PC can ask to install driver, use Android MTP driver
Copy Zip with ROM to Internal Storage or Sdcard -> Disable MTP -> Back
Install -> choose zip with ROM(mount point /sdcard for Internal storage and /external_sd for SD card) -> Swipe to Confirm Flash
Wait for flashing (about 10 min) -> Reboot System
First start take about 10-15 min, be patient.
You can remove installation .zip from Android level by connecting through USB in MTP mode.
TWRP Recovery mode is available using VolUp + End keys
Every next update you can just flash .zip through CWM.
UPDATE from OMNI 4.4 (version after 09.09.2014)
Warning! you will lose all data, because it is highly recommended to wipe data, during changing rom base
- Go to Recovery
- Wipe -> Advanced wipe -> check "data" and "system" -> Swipe to wipe -> waiting for wipe -> Back
- Mount -> Mount USB storage
- Copy zip with Rom from PC -> Unmount -> Back
- Install -> choose zip with ROM -> Swipe to Confirm Flash -> wait for flashing (about 10 min) -> Home
- Reboot -> System
For activation Performance and Developer Options categories in Settings you need Settings->About Phone and tap 7 times on Build number
Omni is without root support from default
To activate root flash zip via Recovery from XDA thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1538053
GAPPS make our ROM slowler, because also slim GAPPS take about 15-20 MB RAM permanently
HOW TO UNINSTALL
Just reflash bada via Multiloader
Warning! You need updated FOTA!!!
- Omni sorces 22.03.2015 Android-5.1
- Updated Zram driver
- And many other fixes to make our Wave more stable on Android-5.1
- Omni sorces 07.02.2015 + some chery-picks from gerrit
- fixed front camera
- fixed flashlight tile in Quick Settings
- updated Wi-Fi driver
- Added F2FS driver, not tested by me yet (just change file system during format /data in recovery to F2FS and it should work)
- Omni sorces 27.01.2015 + some chery-picks from gerrit
- updated sensors
- Initial release
- Omni sorces 15.01.2015 + some chery-picks from gerrit
Special thanks to Rebellos for his CM10 ROM, for his good sources and many time, what he spent for my learning
Another Badadroid devs: Oleg_k, mijoma, nbates66, anghelyi, mikegapinski, hunktb, autra, Tigrouzen, Benzox and many others.
OMNI team for base ROM
Pawitp, kasper_h and all other aries developers
Paulk and Replicant project for good base for bada-modem RIL
and many other who help us.