/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- Modem in 2G mode work incorrect(Network registration don't work with some SIM cards, permanent full signal straight, problem is with audio in calls)
With 3G all is OK, Use this: Settings -> More.. in "wireless&network" category -> Mobile Network -> Preferred Network type -> 3G only
- Conference Calls
- Some problems with audio codec settings, but generally it should
- After Recovery time to time incorrect capacity of battery
Maybe something else, what i forgot
You get none. Zero. Zip. We obligate ourselves to providing nothing further. You are on your own and will have to help each other via this thread. This is provided “as-is”, and if you don’t like it, use Bada or other releases.
We basically lack time to give full dedication to this rom, and we’re looking for skilled devs who know the Android, and/or other things that might be relevant.
Omni is without root support from default
To activate root flash zip via Recovery UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46
You can install the update over Volk's OmniRom Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
Bada 2.0 is required
Warning! It will remove Bada!
Download BOOTFILES, Kernel and FOTA for your device:
- for 8500:
"start" kernel: https://yadi.sk/d/PhY11Rvnmq99T
- Flash BOOTFILES, "start" kernel and FOTA using Multiloader.
- After reboot it will open android recovery
- Advanced -> Terminal Command -> Select -> Type sh partition.sh -> press Enter"
- Wait before on screen you will see "Partitions had been prepared"
- Back -> Back -> Back -> Reboot -> Recovery -> Swipe to Reboot
- Mount -> Enable MTP (if you see disable MTP - it is already activated) on this step PC can ask to install driver, use Android MTP driver
- Copy Zip with ROM to Internal Storage or Sdcard -> Disable MTP -> Back
- Install -> choose zip with ROM(mount point /sdcard for Internal storage and /external_sd for SD card) -> Swipe to Confirm Flash
- Wait for flashing (about 10 min) -> Reboot System
First start take about 10-15 min, be patient.
HOW TO UNINSTALL
Just reflash bada via Multiloader
- First release
- Omni sources 19.02.2017
- Big update kernel from Coldwindofnowhere
Added CMA. Now, it is stable. This option allows you to have more available RAM as in BigMem.
Big thank's for Coldwindofnowhere and xc-racer99
Special thanks to volk204 for their help to build this project and xc-racer99, sooti, Coldwindofnowhere for kernel and rom patches (Galaxy S I9000)
Thanks to Alberto96, Oleg_k, mijoma, nbates66, anghelyi, mikegapinski, hunktb, autra, Tigrouzen, Benzox, fire855 and many others.
OMNI team for base ROM
Pawitp, kasper_h and all other aries developers
Paulk and Replicant project for good base for bada-modem RIL and many other who help us.
[ROM][NAND|S85xx] OmniRom 4.4.4 KitKat, ROM for the Samsung Bada OS
Source Code: https://github.com/AMD-Grifon
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: OmniRom
Status: No Longer Updated
Last Updated 2018-04-11