What cable did you use tho? Give Amazon link please. Also does the STB work on other WiFi than JioFiber? You can try mobile data and hotspot.
Also I am trying to make an TWRP port. After it works then you can flash everything.
1. PopOS 10-20% faster than Ubuntu.
2. PopOS saves atleast 15% more battery than Ubuntu
3. PopOS feels stock. Less bloat, more work.
4. Yes I am satisfied with both of them.
5. TBH, Arch & NixOS is way faster than Ubuntu/Debian/APT based distros. PopOS has an advantage over memory usage here...
Cannot install any sort of GApps, even after resizing /system to 5.5G! Tried NikGapps, OpenGapps and all say insufficient storage. What the hell is happening? Also, all google services crash on boot. I have a G610F and using OrangeFox Recovery.
UPDATE: It fixed itself somehow
It is GNOME, which stands for GNU Network Object Model Environment, not Genome. Also, you should've mentioned Window Managers and Base Distros, like Debian, Arch, Slackware, Gentoo, etc. Also a bit of history would've been good.
@Rush It does. FSTAB and stuff. If the recovery doesn't know the partition, how will it work? After flashing a GSI you are supposed to flash your own kernel. Though in most cases it is not required but it is advised and recommended. Likewise recoveries also need to know the FSTAB and stuff from...
About the /data thing. Go to TWRP, select wipe, advanced wipe, click on data, select Repair or Change File System, Change File System, Choose EXT3, let it do. Then go to home screen, and do the same but choose EXT4. You can now access your data until you reboot to Stock ROM or any OneUI/TouchWiz...
* Your warranty is still valid? idk.
* We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it...