I've spend some days with testing GSI on my device. It's now my daily driver. Here's a small guide:
1. making a clean install (Odin) and unlock the bootloader
2. flash TWRP as recommended
3. best ROM I've found is SuperiorOS_v414-arm64-bgS-slim-secure_20220611...
I'm a little confused: I bought the european Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G, but the name is pissaro (adb shows piassaropro). Is there no subforum? In XDA News I read, that my one is the same than Xiaomi 11i, but that's not true, because my SoC is MediaTek Dimensity 920
I've tried to flash GSi on a Snapdragon 8Gen1 Device (OnePlus 10 Pro and Xiaomi 12 Pro), but the IMS Network is not available. When I try to call someone, the line is dead (still after setting up my APN settings).
Has someone got it working?
I've tried to flash the latest phhusson
AOSP 12.1 v413
It's booting up, but you can't call someone (connection is dead). IMS Network is not supported. And no fingerprint and no auto brighness. Not usable right now
after playing around wiht treble/GSI images I just can boot into the bootloader. When I try to fastboot boot fastboot it boots into bootloader and not into fastbootD mode. I've tried to flash recovery.img, but it's still not working.
Has someone an idea?
after testing several Treble GSis, I finally found CherishOS. Most of them are not booting, or other issues (no mobile data, only calling, settings are crashing,....). Save your time and choose CherishOS.
How I flashed it:
1. clean flash...
How to update:
1. disable all Magisk Modules
2. fastboot reboot fastboot (for fastbootD)
3. fastboot flash system *.img (use Slim Version of Pixel Experience as before)
4. reboot, and enable Magsik modules and reboot again...
-5G, VoLTE, VoWifi (with fix)
-Auto-Brightness (but better with Velis Autobrightness App)
-Double Tap to Wake
-Camera (I use Gcam)
-raise to wake
-OK Google (because of Slim Version)
The Rom is working very smooth, no...
Finally I found a better and perfect working solution:
Pixel Experince SLIM works, because its under 3 GB. Here are my new steps:
1. fastboot flash_all vili_global_images_V22.214.171.124.RKDMIXM_20211211.0000.00_11.0_global
2. let it reboot to the setup screen and turn it off
3. fastboot boot...