Perhaps Google Translate is not translating what I am writing correctly.
I am editing IMEI with Maui meta on engineering firmware. I save a dump of nvdata. Recovering nvdata on custom firmware. IMEI is missing.
(P.S. If, after that, the engineering firmware is flashed again, the IMEI will be in...
I still get missing IMEI.
Priority of actions:
1. Flash 188.8.131.52 from Flashtool
2. Fill in the nvdata dump with one IMEI before turning on
3. Turn on, turn on OEM unlocking
4. Reboot, unlock without waiting
5. Flash vbmeta for 184.108.40.206 and TWRP
6. Immediately boot into TWRP, flash Pixel Plus...
Help me please. After rebooting the device , it often hangs on the inscription "Starting Adroid " . This occurs after you install any application 5-10 . ( Translated from Russian , via Google translator )