Stuff that does work: GPU (full OpenGL 4.5 and Vulkan), sound, USB device and host, WiFi, Bluetooth, touchscreen (including stylus), SD/USB install
- Linux4Tegra R24.1 beta (mirror) (updated on February 18th 2016)
- Linux4Tegra R23.1 (mirror) (updated on November 21st 2015)
- Linux4Tegra R21.4 (mirror) (updated on July 21st 2015)
- Linux4Tegra R21.3 (mirror) (updated on March 9th 2015)
- Install MultiROM (+ TWRP + touch support + patched kernel)
- Download Linux4Tegra and install it through TWRP (Advanced -> MultiROM -> Add ROM)
- To enable the on-screen keyboard during setup or login, press the blue icon in the corner and select on-screen keyboard from the menu that appears.
- To enable the on-screen keyboard on desktop, run Onboard.
- If your touch input becomes misaligned, install and run xinput-calibrator.