Built from 2.2.1 XWJS8 source at samfirmware.com
- Minimal: only 82MB!
- Stable: Have tested several apps to ensure it is compatible with everything you use.
- Fast: I recommend leaving it with no lagfix, you'll get better battery life and you won't notice any difference with it on. It's that fast!
- GPS: I tested GPS inside my house and got a 10 meter lock within 20 seconds.
Calculator, Camera, Clock, Contacts, Email, Gallery, Browser, Market, Messaging, My Files, Phone, Settings, Superuser, Voice Dialer, and Voice Search.
JPA wifi battery-drain fix
di11igaf's Browser fix
Gallery battery-drain and lag fix
MTM gingerbread keyboard
Fixed LogsProvider (doesn't show MMS)
- Update 2.0
- Integrated theme into the ROM
- Integrated the app packs into the ROM
- Fixed all corrupted png's , altered notification dropdown, fixed home haptic feedback, and changed theme text to white instead of green
- Changed modem to UGJK3
- Removed Video Calling from the dialer tab, phone, and camera
Download WIPE ROM v2.0: http://www.multiupload.com/F2ADPDLBZ9
- Update v2.5
- Removed Zeam, Google Search and Task Manager.
- Added TwWallpaperChooser and Go Launcher.
- Added all notifications and UI sounds.
- Comes with stock samsung theme, with battery percent and 4 lockscreens.
- Re-built every apk for smallest size.
- Comes with JL2 Modem and Suckerpunch #41 100HZ.
- Did some battery life mods, need more testing to find out if they work.
- More stuff I just can't remember.
Download WIPE ROM v2.5: http://www.multiupload.com/QT19HS6FAY
Thanks to Kizzmiazz.
- Update v3.0
- Reverted back to Zeam Launcher and Task Manager.
- New base XWJS5 2.2.1.
- Comes with JL2 Modem and Speedmod K13A BIGMEM (no 720P video recording).
- You can now record your phone calls.
- Removed Video Player, Voltage Control, CalendarProvider, GoogleCalendarSync, TouchWizCalendar, MediaUploader, OtaProvisioningService, PicoTts, TtsService, Swype, TwWallpaperChooser, and VpnServices.
- Cleaned up the stock theme, removed some unnecessary files.
- Removed unused files from bin, xbin, CSC, usr, and lib.
Download WIPE ROM v3.0: http://www.kizzmiazz.com/Precision_v3.0.zip
Thanks to Kizzmiazz.
- Update v3.5
- Added ZNKP1 Modem
- Added Onix 2.02 100HZ Kernel
- Added Voltage Control 3.03
- Added Tts Support
- Added Voice recognition libraries
- Added Google Search
- Added TwCalendar
- Added GPS Fix
- No clock and buttons light up when you touch screen
- Tweaked lib files
- Compressed mp3 files
Download: http://www.fileserve.com/file/HmFDDDX (Thx to ratatouille)
- Update v4.0 Alpha 1
- Added UGJK4 Modem
- Added Speedmod K13D 250HZ Kernel
- Removed Voltage Control 3.03
- Updated base to JS8
- Fixed force closes and missing services such as VPN and Synchronize
- Added themed Swype
Formats DATA, DBDATA, SYSTEM, and CACHE. You can flash over ROMs that use Universal Lagfix such as: Speedmod, suckerpunch, and paragon kernel. Disable lagfix first for extra safety, although not required.
Donations are not required, but if you want to contribute to further developments I welcome anything you can spare.
Thanks to bedspringlex, bumbernut, dizx, Jay_eS_lye, killer_siller, prayii, and ratattouille for their donations!