HD7 Gets NoDo update

Search This thread

sutt359

Oct 23, 2006
In WP Land
Was this done using a rom upgrade as you have a newer Firmware - Radio and Bootloader than the wwe euro rom.

It also looks like you can see a wifi mac address at last in the screen shot.

Last edited:

npoe

Jan 16, 2009
Congratulations!!! by the way, are apps loading faster? Anything else beside copy & paste that you can tell us about the performances and features?

elrock561

Feb 26, 2011
ny
new to this

hey folks just found out bout xda. thrilled to death. own a hd2. hd7 on the way after badgering tmobile for discount. they sell refurb hd2 for $29. got hd7 for 55 after rebates.

scared to play w/ hd7. new to this rom stuff. brand new IT student and all. but i'm game to rock the hd2 w/ the android. looking 4ward to interacting w/u folks and get all the help i can

OndraSter

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 27, 2009
Prague
Display languages are the same as in 7002:7004
I checked the ROM and the language packages are still the same, from 7003 builds (so it seems that there were no typos in system :D).

I've done a bit of checking on the ROM myself.

This ROM won't be (shouldn't be) published, it should contain (at least Ceesheim believes so) MFG SPL, which can be back identified where it came from and who it leaked.

The ROM is far from being done, drivers are IIRC with debug sections in it too, it is not visible faster than the official 7004/8 one. I believe HTC is still working hard on optimizing their drivers, just as MS on the last seconds.

And I am working (taking airxtreme (Plax) with me) on bringing this update to our beloved HD2, before DFT releases tools and MS launches the update :p.

This ROM didn't come through imageupdate, but from "secret" source as normal flashable NBH.

Top Liked Posts