Post Your Honeycomb Home Screen!

Search This thread

FuzeAction

Aug 25, 2009
Using ADW EX, Desktop Visualizer, Widgetsoid, BW, and Pulse, along with some stock widgets.
The icons on the right open respective folders using Apps Organizer.

The device pics take me directly to the XDA Forum for each applicable device :D

fdvs0g.png

Last edited:

ghoticov

Feb 21, 2011
Using ADW EX, Desktop Visualizer, Widgetsoid, BW, and Pulse, along with some stock widgets.

fdvs0g.png

How are you taking a screen shot of your xoom desktop?

keitht

Dec 21, 2005
Delray Beach, FL
How are you taking a screen shot of your xoom desktop?

You have to have the Android SDK loaded on your computer and you run the ddms.bat file from the SDK tools folder in a CMD window (to see if there are any errors). The Xoom will need to be in debug mode under Settings > Applications > Development. When you launch ddms.bat successfully, a window will load and you select your device from the list and choose Device > Screen Capture.

You do not have to be rooted.

Reactions: dipsy1849

FuzeAction

Aug 25, 2009
Last edited:
Reactions: funnycreature

ghoticov

Feb 21, 2011
You have to have the Android SDK loaded on your computer and you run the ddms.bat file from the SDK tools folder in a CMD window (to see if there are any errors). The Xoom will need to be in debug mode under Settings > Applications > Development. When you launch ddms.bat successfully, a window will load and you select your device from the list and choose Device > Screen Capture.

You do not have to be rooted.

Ok, thanks. I am going to give it a try... even though I have never done anything with the Android SDK or using a CMD window (not even sure how to bring it up). Where can I get the Android SDK?

FuzeAction

Aug 25, 2009
Stock Launcher CLEAN, CONCISE
Widgets: Widgetsoid, BW, SetCPU, Desktop Visualizer, Apps Organizer

a5ga36.png

After Opening "Games"

1i0g1l.png

bigrushdog

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2007
I thought my layout was pimped but u guys are rocking! I forgot about desktop visualizer.

xXQRM.jpg

PaulG1488

Jun 25, 2009

fdvs0g.png

any chance you can share your xoom device pic all the ones i keep trying to make come out really grainy

joeski27

Feb 24, 2011
For those who have sideloaded ADW EX, I'm really struggling trying to figure this out. Since I can't find the apk on my N1, I'm at a loss for how to pull this off. Ideas or tips? :confused:

Reactions: R.O.C.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

attachment.php

Nothing fancy. Used Minimalistic Text and Circle Launcher. Have a video overviewing the basics of these two apps for anyone that is new to this. http://youtu.be/ZQTdKfFPmEg
    We have made an app for taking screen caps on honeycomb:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=995443

Enjoy!
    Here's mine :)

4e5a9554-a352-9694.jpg

Can I get this wallpaper? :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

wallpaper-507917.jpg
    It's amazing how much stuff you can fit on one homescreen. I don't even use the other 4 screens because widgets makes for easy access to your most used apps.

My screen is comprised solely of widgets, in fact. Clock widget, date, battery life, wifi signal, weather, toggles, etc.

ss1w.jpg

The colored buttons are actually 'Circle Launcher' widgets (except for the Market button, which is a Widgetsoid shortcut) made by using custom buttons for the launchers. They're basically fancy versions of folders.

ss2ta.jpg

Seen here-
    Books
    Tools and Settings
    Social Media/Web (browser, twitter, facebook, youtube, etc.)
    Games
    Music (music players, guitar tuner, Sound Hound, Pandora, etc. still working on the icon for this one)
    Camera and video related apps
    Contact (Gmail, calendar, contacts, etc.)
    Market (just opens the market)

[edit] That battery life widget is actually in the wrong place. Oops.