[APP]MotoCharge Optimized for white/black statusbars !

Search This thread

shad0wboss

Oct 6, 2010
Genève
NOTE: I just happen to tweak it more for better visual.

ATTN: Stay tuned for more versions of motocharge with modified visuals !

Do know that this app actually eats up battery (not much though) but if you're desperate to know on what % your battery is, then this is the application for you !

This application is meant to show your battery life in increments of 1% on the left side of notification bar.

I appologize if there's a bug with the application as i don't have my defy with me for now. So do report if there's such thing.

150d7d53c2dientspng.png

Thanks to:zorgblaubaer

Attachments

• motocharge.apk
    286.6 KB · Views: 2,390
Last edited:

sp8y

Jan 27, 2011
I can't get it to install.

Just says application not installed?

Tried downloading it in the web browser but now says "content not supported on this phone".

Is there something i'm not doing correctly?

Sent from my MotoDefy.

Last edited:

nisse12

Aug 17, 2007
Looking good! My ROM has a light grey status bar, so the white numbers makes it hard to read. Will there be a version with black numbers?

Thanks for your work!

sp8y

Jan 27, 2011
OK i've got it sorted - had to uninstall the original version.

Only thing is can you make the numbers black as they are really hard to see in white.

Looks good though - well done and thanks :)

Sent from my MotoDefy.

Peglezn

Jan 23, 2011
open the zip ....change the pictures with black numbers?
ull find icons in another thread (i think its circular battery something)

repack and done

shad0wboss

Oct 6, 2010
Genève
When you install the application, you can go to the app drawer and go to motocharge and in that, i believe you can switch from Black bar to White.

sp8y

Jan 27, 2011
When you install the application, you can go to the app drawer and go to motocharge and in that, i believe you can switch from Black bar to White.

Doesn't seem to change the font colour unfortunately.

I tried it in the original motocharge app and it didn't do anything on that either.

Sent from my MotoDefy.

Sir Flashalot

Feb 5, 2011
Camelot
Same here on pays-rom 5.0 with black status bar, no white numbers.

Looking forward to it. Good luck with the tests. :)

Edit: red numbers <15 are visible though. Perhaps its a transparancy thing with your white number icons? Did you use transparant numbers at a white canvas?

Last edited:

sp8y

Jan 27, 2011
Can't get the white one to install. Tried uninstalling the old version but the new one tries but then states application not installed.

Sent from my MotoDefy.

shad0wboss

Oct 6, 2010
Genève
very nice work. do you know how to remove the original battery indicator?

Never tried it but i heard that the battery files are present in services.jar but you can try googling i hope you find it. If i find it, i'll let you know.

ATTN: I've updated the files so now you can download the white status bar one as well !

sp8y

Jan 27, 2011
Nice job there shad0wboss - great work :)

Thanks for the change for the white status bar it's working & looking really smart :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOTE: I just happen to tweak it more for better visual.

ATTN: Stay tuned for more versions of motocharge with modified visuals !

Do know that this app actually eats up battery (not much though) but if you're desperate to know on what % your battery is, then this is the application for you !

This application is meant to show your battery life in increments of 1% on the left side of notification bar.

I appologize if there's a bug with the application as i don't have my defy with me for now. So do report if there's such thing.

150d7d53c2dientspng.png

Thanks to:zorgblaubaer
    Doesn't seem to change the font colour unfortunately.

I tried it in the original motocharge app and it didn't do anything on that either.

Sent from my MotoDefy.

I'll try to release the one with white statusbar and some other icons over the weekend as i've got tests so stay tuned !