Remove All Ads from XDA
Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: [MIUI][THEME][18.09] Neon Seri…
22nd June 2011, 09:52 AM
OP Senior Member
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 709

Donate to Me
More
[MIUI][THEME][18.09] Neon Series (RT.GT.BT) - NeonRT Released
Hello all, this is a port of my NeonGT theme to MIUI. It's based on the original to be found here.

18.09 - UPDATE - NEONRT v1.0 RELEASED

This is the third and final colour I'll be doing. RGB should cover most peoples' wishes.

28.08 - UPDATE - NeonGT and NeonBT v1.0

This is close to a final release at it's going to get right now. I've updated quite a few things - notification pulldown is more transparent, redesigned the pulldowns and popups, tweaked the new battery some more to make the edges smoother, plus many other small revisions. Oh ya, and I've converted it to blue too. Enjoy.

This release uses the new battery icon. If there's enough demand I'll upload versions with the old battery...

NeonRT 1.0

See this post for pics.

NeonGT 1.0

NeonBT 1.0

Clocks

-----

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

Unzip the .mtz file from the zip and place it in your /sdcard/MIUI/theme folder, then apply using theme manager. MIUI Theme Manager can sometimes be quite fussy, so if anything doesn't look right try applying the theme again.

Regarding the lockscreen music controls, if they don't appear at first, simply double tap the area below the clock and date and they will show up. Not sure why, MIUI can be strange sometimes.

TO USE THE NEW CLOCKS

Updated 17.07: You have two choices here. 1: Install the themes as normal and the default analog clock will be themed to match the new MIUI clock style (minus the second hand). 2: Copy the attached zip file to your memory card, boot your phone into recovery mode and choose "Install zip from sdcard" > "Choose zip from sdcard". Select the file and the three clocks will be installed (to /system/media/gadget/clock). Reboot. Now when you go to add a new widget to your screen, choose the analog 2x2 clock and click the small button on the top right corner to choose a different layout. Note that you can only have one instance of the analog clock at a time, so remove your old one before adding a new colour.

TO DO

Further cleanup/tweaking

---

OLDER UPDATES

24.08 - NeonGT v0.91

This update mainly fixes the black text on black buttons issue as well as the notification dropdown. It looks a bit greyer now but that's what's needed to handle both light and dark text. I've also skinned the task manager (aka sidekick)[/color]

09.08 - NeonGT v0.9

Many under the hood refinements, including:

New icons: Root Explorer, AppBrain, Drop Box, VLC, Mobo Player, GMail, Droidwall
New darker buttons
Tweaked notification pulldown colours
Refined bubble battery icon to better match the theme
New alarm notification icon
Lockscreen now supports cover art
Tweaked volume/colour sliders
Tweaked tab header buttons
Changed text input colour to black
Themed stock browser menu icons
Updated notification background
plus a few more minor tweaks[/color]

23.07 - NeonGT v0.8

New battery icon
Increased font size by 10 percent
Switched mms sent and received bubbles
Tweaked many of the icons to look better
Themed more notification icons
Skinned the folder pupup window
Skinned the calendar widget
Themed contacts
Partially themed the theme manager
Made icon dock semi-transparent
New Miren browser icon
Plus lots of other tweaks

17.07 - v0.7 - Now available in both green and blue. I have included a new boot animation and tweaked the lockscreen to work fine with MIUI 1.7.15. As a bonus, there's also a zip file with three modified versions of the new MIUI analog clock in red, green and blue
13.07 - v0.5 - Now compatible with MIUI 1.7.8, themed the dialer (still a bit to do), new lockscreen, many other general tweaks
25.06 - v0.4 - Tweaked notifications, refined buttons, added updated lockscreen, tweaked colours, refined some icons, new dock
22.06 - v0.3 - New wallpaper, new icon set, tweaked notification pulldown some more, added 5-way lockscreen
20.06 - v0.2 - New clock, modified notification pulldown, replaced most statusbar icons

--------

DOWNLOADS

DOWNLOAD NEONRT 1.0

DOWNLOAD NEONGT 1.0

DOWNLOAD NEONBT 1.0

DOWNLOAD NEONGT v0.91 with new battery

DOWNLOAD NEONGT v0.91 with old battery

DOWNLOAD NEONGT v0.9 with new battery

DOWNLOAD NEONGT v0.9 with old battery

DOWNLOAD NEONGT v0.8

DOWNLOAD NEONBT v0.7

DOWNLOAD THEMED CLOCKS

--------
The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to Jumba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jumba Ad-Free