Google+ invites

Search This thread

nickyg008

Mar 14, 2010
sorry if im overstepping my bounds here nickyg008 but i think it would be better to ask for people to p.m. you instead of leaving they're email on a forum.

to all the people leaving they're email im not saying that you will have a problem but its really not a good idea to leave it in such a public forum. you are running the risk of increased spam in the long run and if your like me i dont need any more spam emails then i already have.

i dont mean to hijake anyones post but if you need an invite you can p.m. me your gmail address & i'll send 1 out.

Good point. It's probably best people pm me your emails if you care are security.just leave a message saying you pm so I can catch on

Well continue adding well I get into work.roughly 8 uk time

kompheak

Jun 17, 2010
fresno
Np... Yes I prefer request by email or private message... I received them immediately... And in return, invites will be in your email in seconds... If I'm not busy at the moment :)

Fresno California here...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Last edited:

optiknerv

Aug 30, 2008
Ellesmere Port
www.facebook.com
Didn't see this on hd2 (if I am wrong mods close please) but I know it's around on xda. Leave your email and I will invite you onto google+. Thank me if you want or not don't really mind.

Edit: for security it's probably best you pm me and leave a message here and I will catch on to it.will be adding between 8-19 gmt on weekdays.please do not expect much outside these hours.I have a personal life and will keep it :)

Edit 2: htccraze has accepted my request for help as I feel this thread could get big and time consuming for one guy. I have one more request sent out so hopefully they accept too

To get invited pm: nickyg008 (me), htccraze (kind help, thanks for the support), .... (possibly a third)

give us time but you will be invited

Since we love android we might as well love google+ :p.

Enjoy the facebook killer
Sent from my HD2 using XDA App

PM me as well if you like. I'm not going to keep looking through this thread finding peoples Gmails but i will add you if you pm me.

Last edited:

nickyg008

Mar 14, 2010
Nice.will help people learn why to join and why it will be better than facebook

Last edited:

nickyg008

Mar 14, 2010
It's cool.happy to help.not in a meeting so able to keep an eye on my phone.

Just thank me and the other 3 guys. The request flow will pick up and consume more of our time

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Didn't see this on hd2 (if I am wrong mods close please) but I know it's around on xda. pm me your email and I will invite you onto google+. Thank us on the following links below.
    Edit: for security it's probably best you pm me and leave a message here and I will catch on to it.will be adding between 8-19 gmt on weekdays.please do not expect much outside these hours.I have a personal life and will keep it :)

Edit 2: htccraze has accepted my request for help as I feel this thread could get big and time consuming for one guy. I have one more request sent out so hopefully they accept too

Edit 3: kompheak also accepted my request for help :). please include the people below when you pm us. one of us is bound to pick it up. enjoy

Edit 4: and in come optiknerv :)

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

To get invited pm: nickyg008 (me), htccraze (kind help, thanks for the support), kompheak (the third has arrived :)), optiknerv (getting together a little army now :) )

please click on the thanks button for the following post when you are invited

myself

just this post :)

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=15647332&postcount=1

htccraze

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=15661210&postcount=17

kompheak

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=15651536&postcount=11

optiknerv

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=15668567&postcount=29

it just takes a minute and we are sparing our time for you to join and not have to wait till it goes public. think or it as a social networking roms :p

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Email kompheakpech@gmail.com. Or pm me if you need invitation.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
    Didn't see this on hd2 (if I am wrong mods close please) but I know it's around on xda. Leave your email and I will invite you onto google+. Thank me if you want or not don't really mind.

To get invited pm: nickyg008 (me), htccraze (kind help, thanks for the support), .... (possibly a third)

PM me as well if you like. I'm not going to keep looking through this thread finding peoples Gmails but i will add you if you pm me.
    sorry if im overstepping my bounds here nickyg008 but i think it would be better to ask for people to p.m. you instead of leaving they're email on a forum.

to all the people leaving they're email im not saying that you will have a problem but its really not a good idea to leave it in such a public forum. you are running the risk of increased spam in the long run and if your like me i dont need any more spam emails then i already have.

i dont mean to hijake anyones post but if you need an invite you can p.m. me your gmail address & i'll send 1 out.

Done