wtf my evo 3d only has 1 core???????

Search This thread

el_chamuco

Jun 2, 2011
ok guys i have a question.

i was running the benchmark test call, vellamo mobile web benchemark
wit 2 evos 3d, but at the and of the test i decide to check the device info,
in my the core 1 said that was at max freq 1188 Mhz, min freq 192 Mhz, but in the second one i have 0.
and in my dads(the 2nd evo) it has the same on the 2 cores max freq 1188 Mhz, min freq 192 Mhz, so can some body tell me wtf is going on, and if its there a way to check the cores

Last edited:

rlaw

Jul 13, 2011
Yeah dude. I'm sorry.
Sounds like htc really shafted you this time.
It's a good thing vellamo is configured to allow dual core testing or you never would have found out.
Damn. Better call sprint for a replacement.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

nkd

Aug 12, 2010
relax mine says the same thing. I am sure there will be a bunch of oher people here that it says the same thing. May be it sees as the second core not being active on the phone. I highly doubt if the processor was bad you would not have any stability issue, or HTC purposly locked one core and wanted to screw us.

jdmtsx

Sep 3, 2009
You definitely have a defective phone. Call sprint and tell them you want a Echo. :D

nkd

Aug 12, 2010
damn my core must be fast. I am scoring almost the same as every evo 3d and sensation. I wish the software said i had two of them, it might be faster. HAHA

Reactions: toneman1984

rhonal89

Feb 1, 2009
Plant City
I checked mine it said core one: max 1188 and min 192

Core two: max 0 and min 0

Normal

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

Last edited:

el_chamuco

Jun 2, 2011
but thats **** up that this app is ****ing around like that cuz i think that is made by the guys that make the processor in this phone

pimp100500

Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
ok guys i have a question.

i was running the benchmark test call, vellamo mobile web benchemark
wit 2 evos 3d, but at the and of the test i decide to check the device info,
in my the core 1 said that was at max freq 1188 Mhz, min freq 192 Mhz, but in the second one i have 0.
and in my dads(the 2nd evo) it has the same on the 2 cores max freq 1188 Mhz, min freq 192 Mhz, so can some body tell me wtf is going on, and if its there a way to check the cores

what app are you using....i wanna check mine

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yours must have a pentium III.
    damn my core must be fast. I am scoring almost the same as every evo 3d and sensation. I wish the software said i had two of them, it might be faster. HAHA
    Check out CPU Usage Monitor in the market. It works very well. You can monitor the cores in the notification bar.
    Duh, you get the 2nd core when you download the OTA update!