[MIUI][9.10.11]StockBlue

Search This thread

demo23019

Dec 9, 2007
For GB not ICS

Made a theme to my liking and figured id share. I change all the Stock MIUI orange to blue
also changed orange in camera/music/gallery/torch and all other default apps to match theme ... complete list in 2nd post

I take no credit for icons, dialpad, miui music got from MIUI theme manager from some some Chinese user but made a few changes

Its in .mtz format so all you have to do is place it in MIUI theme direction on your SD card and go to themes and apply it...give a min or two file might have to convert to the latest format

Updates

8/26/11
v10
Changed folder background, Fixed white icons in contacts menus , fixed settings toggles image, changed orange bars in browser favorites, history and top sites and changed browser lock icon color

9/2/11
v11
Enhanced icons IMO look much better now pics in 2nd post
also new 1.9.2 thememanager orange .pngs are now blue. Also the new orange popup notification bubbles are now blue

9/10/11
v12
MIUI 1.9.9 brought a few of new png files scattered across allot stock apps that needed to be changed to match theme also changed couple icons
Also updated optional blue honeycomb lockscreen
Fixed sensitivity because it didnt always register when touching lock icon now much better...registers every time.

To do im going to try to make sharcuts for phone and MMS but dont get hopes up on me on me pulling this off
If someone else thinks they can do fell free trying and poist is successful

Big thanks to vukandric for letting me use his theme_values for reference helped allot
And H0CKEY for supplying template overlay for icons.

[/B]Boot Animation
preview-blue_thumb2.gif

unledkwm.jpg

http://bulletupload.com/mn0e7pj7iqk0

http://www.mediafire.com/?5rw73bzrp2c9piq

Last edited:

LGSilva

May 7, 2007
This theme looks really good but now I hate you for making me to install miui again just to use this theme :p

scottjb

Sep 11, 2010
Greensboro, NC
This is nice! I will try it next time I put MIUI on my phone. I'll probably take a look at this week's release later tonight.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For GB not ICS

Made a theme to my liking and figured id share. I change all the Stock MIUI orange to blue
    also changed orange in camera/music/gallery/torch and all other default apps to match theme ... complete list in 2nd post

I take no credit for icons, dialpad, miui music got from MIUI theme manager from some some Chinese user but made a few changes

Its in .mtz format so all you have to do is place it in MIUI theme direction on your SD card and go to themes and apply it...give a min or two file might have to convert to the latest format

Updates

8/26/11
    v10
    Changed folder background, Fixed white icons in contacts menus , fixed settings toggles image, changed orange bars in browser favorites, history and top sites and changed browser lock icon color

9/2/11
    v11
    Enhanced icons IMO look much better now pics in 2nd post
    also new 1.9.2 thememanager orange .pngs are now blue. Also the new orange popup notification bubbles are now blue

9/10/11
    v12
    MIUI 1.9.9 brought a few of new png files scattered across allot stock apps that needed to be changed to match theme also changed couple icons
    Also updated optional blue honeycomb lockscreen
    Fixed sensitivity because it didnt always register when touching lock icon now much better...registers every time.

To do im going to try to make sharcuts for phone and MMS but dont get hopes up on me on me pulling this off
    If someone else thinks they can do fell free trying and poist is successful

Big thanks to vukandric for letting me use his theme_values for reference helped allot
    And H0CKEY for supplying template overlay for icons.

[/B]Boot Animation
    preview-blue_thumb2.gif

unledkwm.jpg

http://bulletupload.com/mn0e7pj7iqk0

http://www.mediafire.com/?5rw73bzrp2c9piq

bump for yet another update...Cant believe i missed power control widget all this time
    ...all set now :)

20110910195554.jpg
    bump for update

v12
    lots of 1.9.9 orange png fixed
    and updated optional lockscreeen
    Thanks guys just a heads up i fixed couple more things