[I9000M] UGKG3 Available on Kies

Search This thread

zorxd

Jun 30, 2010
Can someone post the Swype version? It could be the first updated Swype with French Canada QWERTY (no damned AZERTY!!!) keyboard.

Also what is the build date?

beermadness

Feb 26, 2011
I am still at work, how is it working. Please tell me ok.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using XDA Premium App

bobloblawsum

Nov 8, 2010
Hey i'm looking for a new sgs and still have a couple of months left on warranty, will this update do the same damage as 2.2? ;)

I'm kidding of course.

phenom97

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Fully updated here, working fine so far. Does indeed seem faster.

Not sure if this is what did it but when I was on Froyo I couldn't download an app over 25mb, first thing I did was try to download a 40mb one and it worked.

I just hope my SD card doesnt blow like my old one did when I upgraded to froyo.

CASz

Jan 10, 2009
I've stayed stock. The update when smoothly and things seem faster but I don't have the 3 button recovery any more either. Next up, rooting again.

dcarr622

Oct 18, 2008
dcarr.io
This update worked fine with me, when I am done testing it, I think I'll just flash a custom kernel with Odin and go back to CM7. I'm gonna keep this modem and see how it performs.

Last edited:

xZeDgEx

Aug 14, 2010
Calgary
Just updated my friends phone (Bell) with Kies. Went fine, I notice there is no longer a daily briefing widget or any type of weather widget.. I had played around with the leaked AT&T Captivate gingerbread update which had very nice new daily briefing widgets.. Not sure why those were not included. Haven't noticed much else.

shadoslayer

Jul 6, 2009
Dunno, I'm using CM7 so modems are flashed through cwm, not odin. Maybe I'll try just flashing sbl.bin instead of the tarball...

Top Liked Posts