Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

joemm

How to get back to recovery after you Wipe, then I flashed radio. But now how can I get back in to recovery to flash the ROM? With the Radio IMG file on the SD card it will try to load it every time I go in to Hboot?

Gonna have to remove the SD card, then use a external card reader to remove or rename the radio file...........

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA Premium App

nbicho

Jan 23, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Here is a stock battery with % and overscroll glow for whom may be interested

And if that's the case, you can hit the "Thanks" button ;)

EDIT:

I made other mod, still with the stock battery and the green overscroll, but this one with the battery from the IC 1.6, which numbers are nicer. Choose the one you prefer

If you would like to have the 1.6 battery style with blue overscroll, you can use this one from Kupfel

Attachments

• battery_uot.png
    battery_uot.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 991
  • battery_1.6_style.png
    battery_1.6_style.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 992
Last edited:

muz2000

May 29, 2009
Got it!.. Now I'm on 2.0

So far so good, manage to see the missing purchased app on the Market (now old market) and installed them without any issue.

No FC's so far..

One issue HTC Friend Stream no data, i.e. just blank. The android Facebook works fine. (Will test further..)

theorie

Jul 3, 2008
New York
Phew! Glad I read though the thread before flashing the Radio & ROM v2.0.

T-mo US user here.

Thanks for the hard work baad. I know you or someone will figure it out. Loving v1.5 thus far though I had one issue - maybe it's fixed in 2.0?

When I try to add an app to the home screen by first opening the all apps menu and then long pressing the app icon to add, it will close the all apps menu but then I can't accurately place the app icon I'm now "holding". When I remove my finger from the screen the app is placed in a random spot. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, or if it was corrected in v2.0.

Thanks again!

escabar

Jul 3, 2005
Radio Upgrade Working on TMo

Am using intl ver HTC Sensation on TMo in the US.
Curr running InsertCoin 1.6 will prob flash 2.0 tonight.

Just upgraded radio to 10.56.9035.00U_10.14.9035.01
Seems to be working fine. Able to make and receive calls. Data also works.
Speedtest shows 3.5mps+ down 512kps+ up where I curr am.

Sdobron

Sep 5, 2010
Lost baseband after flashing 2.0 on T-Mo USA...flashed 10.56 radio from 1.4 and rebooted and everything was ok. After booting into a full wipe clean install of 2.0 baseband was gone.

forelli

Jan 26, 2009
Kashyyyk, Galactic Empire
HTC Leo
Hey ppl,
BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP your current rom!!!
1. Flash Radio in bootloader mode
2. Boot your current rom
3. Delete or rename radio image on SD card
4. Reboot into Recovery
5. Flash InsertCoin 2.0
6. Enjoy!
f.

gcarloss

Feb 16, 2011
Orange CA
I had that same issue and jmmundine suggested i do the same thing. I did not have a external card reader at the time. I used a co-worker phone which was a tmo user. I then followed the direction and it worked just fine. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    im tired of xda !
    nothing here !
    Here is a stock battery with % and overscroll glow for whom may be interested

And if that's the case, you can hit the "Thanks" button ;)

EDIT:

I made other mod, still with the stock battery and the green overscroll, but this one with the battery from the IC 1.6, which numbers are nicer. Choose the one you prefer

If you would like to have the 1.6 battery style with blue overscroll, you can use this one from Kupfel
    Well I didn't want to step all over Baad's thread and I didn't think anyone else would want it either:eek: but here you go Tmobile fans! This add on will require a full wipe and fresh rom install. I have experienced no ill effects from these edits but your results may vary. If you do experience problems DO NOT bring them to this thread! It isn't my thread and that ain't cool. As always I'm not responsible for your stuff...yada yada yada

InsertCoin T-Mobile Edition Add-on

Insertcoin_TMOB_EDITION.png

torch-1.png

CHANGELOG:
    Code:
    InsertCoin 3.4.2_TMOB Edition
    - updated to reflect the new version of InsertCoin
    - adjusted agps settings 
    - stock Tmous gps.conf and SuplRootCert

InsertCoin 3.4.1_TMOB Edition
    - more build.prop edits (all US apps should show now e.g. Hulu+, Epix, iOnRoad, ect)

InsertCoin 3.4.0_TMOB Edition

InsertCoin 3.3.9_TMOB Edition

InsertCoin 3.3.8_TMOB Edition
    - keeps "ultra smooth rosie" from IC 3.3.8 release

InsertCoin 3.3.7_TMOB Edition
    - replaced ultra smooth rosie
    - replaced "torch" icon in quicksettings

InsertCoin 3.3.5_TMOB Edition

InsertCoin 3.3.3_TMOB Edition
    - default to North American Settings (for weather, date and time) and English US
    - enabled built-in screen capture
    - enabled always visible status bar in the browser! (now just tap it to leap to the top of the web page) 
    - added T-Mobile "scene" & wallpapers
    - added 4G icons
    - changed device name to display as "HTC Sensation 4G"
    - device now shows as HTC Sensation 4G on the Android Market 
    - some other minor default.xml edits to match T-Mobile USA
    - bootanimation changed to T-Mobile USA's new Android 4G animation (as seen on the Amaze 4G)

DOWNLOAD:
    **DISCONTINUED**
    please use the new add on by Baadnews found here:
    http://insertcoin-roms.org/archives/category/sensation

USER BANNER

insertcoinbannerTMOB.png
    hmm. only found tasks too (but that was there earlier :p)

look for the app in app drawer is called notes if its there and you don't have the widget clear sense data.

but as i've said in changelog too: Widget has some problems with background due missing resources in fusion.apk (just the same as quickhome you all ***** about) you can use the app without problems (widget works too but looks a bit strange)

TO USERS WHO:

"how about that"
    "would be nice to have that"
    "X rom has this, why yours haven't"

1. i don't have always the tools make those work (like quickhome widget)
    2. i can't work 24/7 to make the rom you want to show off, i have a day job to put bread on the table and a family too. All this hacks need ****s loads of time and concentration - try diffing 100 000 lines xml and smali line by line for a constant or a value, then you'll understand me
    3. if you have such great demands, please forward them to HTC, you didn't pay me for software you paid htc, and they have sources codes and teams of developers i poke arround decompiled code, when i have 10-20 mins free from work or when i "relax" for a few mins when i'm at home

and most of all, some people want best from all words, they want it now, and they wanted free, also as a bonus to throw a few battery mods because UOT is just so damn hard to understand.

Some of you have the customer attitude and i should be honored that you use my work and i should make you happy all the time. WRONG. This is a hobby, you are not paying me for anything, this is not a constitutional right, there is not a contract that we signed i should obey my clauses. You like it you use it, you don't like, go ahead use another rom, there are plenty.

And don't forget that although I exchange ideas with other devs / chefs / modders / advanced users in the end behind insertcoin roms is only one person - me - who does it in his free time - so do a 2nd grade math and see if one can.

1 make roms
    2 make hacks
    3.test hacks
    4 offer customer support
    5 make flashable zips

6. have a job
    7. have a life
    8. time with family

last though. probably some are under the impression i make **** loads of money from donations and my website. You are wrong. on a good month there are about 150 eur. and i'm more than happy with that and very impressed because those money are DONATED ! funny thing is that the donors are not the ones crying for mods of circle batteries and flashable zips