[Q] A500 and Galaxy S??

Search This thread

eersfanpilot

May 4, 2011
I am looking to get a phone (upgrade from my old G1) and have been seeing the prices down pretty much on the 4G Galaxy S phones.

Does anyone on here have the Galaxy S and wifi tether it to the A500? How does it work? Any issues? How hard are they to root? Is it a phone you would recommend?

Thanks.

prophetic

Sep 24, 2007
I am looking to get a phone (upgrade from my old G1) and have been seeing the prices down pretty much on the 4G Galaxy S phones.

Does anyone on here have the Galaxy S and wifi tether it to the A500? How does it work? Any issues? How hard are they to root? Is it a phone you would recommend?

Thanks.

I have a T-Mobile Vibrant running CM nightlies, tethering works great. As far as rooting, it's pretty simple. Have fun, man.

Reactions: eersfanpilot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wireless tethering works flawless for me.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Thanks.

I have a T-Mobile Vibrant running CM nightlies, tethering works great. As far as rooting, it's pretty simple. Have fun, man.
    I am using a galaxy s i9000 to tether my A500 as I type this. I use Darky rom 10.2 and the mobile ap works flawlessly even when my wife adds in her laptop as well
    I have a Galaxy SII and can easily wifi tether it to the A500 and the phone isn't rooted.