[BOOTANIM] Zion!

Search This thread

krash183

Sep 4, 2008
is there a way to just get the red android gears "loading prime" as a bootanimation? i would really appreciate it

thebadfrog

Nov 28, 2010
Please quit clicking the thanks button. His ego is almost to big to fit on IRC. :)

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

is there a way to just get the red android gears "loading prime" as a bootanimation? i would really appreciate it

Open the zip and take out the parts you dont want. Zip it back up without compression and away you go.

BTW....not a good idea to post the same question in 2 threads. It makes CaNsA grumpy and the last thing I want to deal with is a crazy loud obnoxious CaNsA on IRC

EDIT: sorry thats normal for him

Last edited:
Reactions: arcglide

krash183

Sep 4, 2008
Please quit clicking the thanks button. His ego is almost to big to fit on IRC. :)

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Open the zip and take out the parts you dont want. Zip it back up without compression and away you go.

BTW....not a good idea to post the same question in 2 threads. It makes CaNsA grumpy and the last thing I want to deal with is a crazy loud obnoxious CaNsA on IRC

tried that.... ended up with a blank bootup.

edit: nvm....just deleted the middle line in the desc file...thanks anyways

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Zion!
    Thanks - B1-66ER

Grab it from nobcat HERE
    Plonk it in /system/media

This is the bootanim that has been rolled out with Roach's Prime v2.0.1 which gets removed after the 1st boot.

Due to it's popularity I have decided to release it as a standalone bootanim.
    Knock yourselves out :D