[APP][2.1+] Ultimate Control 1.0

Search This thread

facktrid

Sep 19, 2007
This program allows you to control your mouse and keyboard from your android device via Wifi or Bluetooth. You need a server program on your computer and it is available for windows, mac and linux.

The connection process is very simple, just discover all the server available and select one to control (no IPs or any technical stuff). Plus, the app is pretty configurable, button layout, mouse sensitivity... and it also has some cool features like setting a password that will be asked for when establishing the connection.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.negusoft.ucontrol

Enjoy and post comments :)!!!

Last edited:

lopezurkidi

Sep 16, 2011
Great app

I just tryed it and it is great man! thanks!

No dealing with IP address or anything. Just select your computer and go. It is so smooth, plus I like the fact that you can protect your computer with a password.

10 out of 10 ;)

lopezurkidi

Sep 16, 2011
Linux support

Good news!! It is now compatible with linux. You can download the server from theire web. And it works perfectly in my Ubuntu.

By the way, the programs version is already 0.9.2, you may want to update the post ;p

lopezurkidi

Sep 16, 2011
I tryed it in Ubuntu 11. I had a little issue though, it didn't work on my laptop. I asked the developers and they told me that it doesn't currently support the 64bit architecture. They appear to be working on a version that will work though. Judging by theire release frequency, it will be available very soon :)

Oct 9, 2011
Thanks, I followed the instructions in the readme file and I make it work without problems. And it works like a charm!!!! :D

And by the way, does anybody know if it is possible to make a direct connection with Wifi (without connectiong to a network) ?

facktrid

Sep 19, 2007
I guess if you create a point to point wifi connection it would work. But why would you want to do that? For this scenarion, you would just use bluetooth.

Reactions: lopezurkidi

lopezurkidi

Sep 16, 2011
Hey, when I connect through bluetooth, it doesn't ask me for the password even if I have it activated. Is it normal? Does that happen to someone else?

Reactions: facktrid

facktrid

Sep 19, 2007
I personally think it is how it should work. Through bluetooth, you have to pair your device so there is a security system already. The why to bother entering additional passwords?

I believe the developers had the same conclusions when implementing the security system.

facktrid

Sep 19, 2007
New version available! I updated the main post already.

They added an optional scroll-bar. And the best thing, they fixed some clicking bugs or something, witch means it will now runs perfectly on my Galaxy Tab (the original)! :)

facktrid

Sep 19, 2007
New version available! I updated the main post already.

They added an optional scroll-bar. And the best thing, they fixed some clicking bugs or something, witch means it will now runs perfectly on my Galaxy Tab (the original)! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This program allows you to control your mouse and keyboard from your android device via Wifi or Bluetooth. You need a server program on your computer and it is available for windows, mac and linux.

The connection process is very simple, just discover all the server available and select one to control (no IPs or any technical stuff). Plus, the app is pretty configurable, button layout, mouse sensitivity... and it also has some cool features like setting a password that will be asked for when establishing the connection.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.negusoft.ucontrol

Enjoy and post comments :)!!!
    I think you are making it more complicated than it is. In fact, it is pretty simple. Through wifi, you make sure your agent is running and the "wifi/local network" is checked. On your phone make sure the wifi is active and it is connected to a network. Then you just hit on Wifi and the computer shows up.

What are you exactly trying to do? I hope this helps. Regards.
    Nice app! I love it!

Thanks for pointing it out.
    Thanks for the post above, it ain't gonna work for me

I have been in email contact with the developers who are very helpful, but even with their advice it will not work.

I have also tried gmote with their agent/server and another different server application, nothing works.

My WiFi works on both PC and phone, I do not have a router but believe that it is not necessary.

I give up, but thanks anyway. I have a wireless mouse and keyboard so really, I am not missing out on anything, I can still sit back away and control the PC.

Cheers