[ROM][ICS 4.0.4][19/09][XWLPT] SensatioN ROM 4.1 - Just got Updated!!!

Search This thread

Crysis21

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 20, 2010
Timisoara
Crysis what is the base rom of 1.7? And please make a update zip for us to use the crysis bat with 1.7 like in 1.5

2.3.5 KI3, was the latest on SamFirmware when I started the work on 1.7. Yes, I will try to make a small update pack also :D

awesome news that the rom is almost here!!! *readies credit card*. which internet provider are u using? lol

I don't know, I'm not at home. I am in the university campus, and I don't know what ISP is here

Good morning,
Any chance you can upload your new rom from school ? :):)
Kindly yours
PS : Don't get caught !

I didn't had the packages with me. I am back at in the campus and no luck. The administrator told me the main server is dead, and the ISP will come tomorrow with a new internet server. That really sucks. I am now using my mobile data, but I have left only 220 mb on this month, and is not enough to upload a ROM.

I don't know where to go...:-s if I find a quick solution I will inform you guys. But is good to know the ROM is ready :p

OpenMinded

Oct 26, 2006
gees guys, give him a break.
Isn't it bad enough for him?
Imagine you had no internet!
I can't wait either, part of me likes the tension :)

Crysis21

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 20, 2010
Timisoara
But on my pc i don't have an wireless antenna. No family member arround, and my friends are living in the campus also.... Same situation as mine. If i had more mb free on my data plan i would've uploaded it on multiupload, but i don't have enough.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

DruNKfuX

Nov 13, 2009
But on my pc i don't have an wireless antenna. No family member arround, and my friends are living in the campus also.... Same situation as mine. If i had more mb free on my data plan i would've uploaded it on multiupload, but i don't have enough.

It's okay man, relaaax :D
What's one more day or two of waiting, i don't care, 1.6 still runs awesome and is way above all the other roms for me..

The true sensation fans will wait regardless how long it takes, no other rom for me..

S

samit.mahap

Hey Dude,

Hope you are doing well :).

I am using your ROM for my day to day use for the last three weeks and find it to be excceptionally smooth and without any issues. Siyah's kernel works like a charm with your rom. Please do not worry around not being able to release the ROM today, I mean seriously, you can release it at your own convinience (can sense fellow Sensation users ready with brickbats for me :)).

As for my two pence of requests, it would be great if the following could be incorporated.

***A Slimed down version of Sensation, almost like Ficeto's Resurrection Bases which any one coming from any rom can flash. It would be a very minimalistic base with just google applications and FM and camera. You can keep the framework lean accordingly as you feel correct with basic services like BT and Wifi. The theming can stay which is a work of art, Sensation is one of the few roms wherein every major aspect of the rom has been themed.

Would request fellow Sensation users to express their views on the above.

Last edited:

carmelo42

Aug 23, 2009
I just discovered this ROM and it's amazing :)

I have just one question : how can I add more application on the dock ? (there's only one now, called "applications".

I want to add phone and messages apps.

Vicktor1st

Dec 1, 2008
I just discovered this ROM and it's amazing :)

I have just one question : how can I add more application on the dock ? (there's only one now, called "applications".

I want to add phone and messages apps.

From the 2nd post:

Q:Where are my icons from the dock?
A:To get back the icons do this:
1.open the app drawer
2.hit menu
3.hit edit
4.hold and drag any icon you want in the dock and everythiong goies back to normal.

Reactions: carmelo42

Top Liked Posts