[THEMES][MODS] The EVO Classic Page - 12.30.2011

Search This thread

tommytomatoe

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2010
Knoxville USA
So theme I am making I can't use the classic tweaks like that clock in the stat bar is gone and can get it to come back not that I can I think it is stupid but before I share it with everyone I would like it to work so for anyone that knows better then me and would like to look at this pm me and I will send u a to check it out tomorrow cuz I am lost.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Are you using the apks straight from my Rom?

Please hold off for one or two days....save your self some time. v0.0.4 Harmony can drop anytime.............

Edit. Please send me your theme if you want. I will make sure it works for you.

harmony. classic. signature.

Last edited:

D-FUSE

Oct 11, 2010
Panama City(Got to love the beach)
Are you using the apks straight from my Rom?

Please hold off for one or two days....save your self some time. v0.0.4 Harmony can drop anytime.............

Edit. Please send me your theme if you want. I will make sure it works for you.

Thanks man for all the help and I will do it tomorrow when I get off work its 11 here in panama city beach and I have to get up at five grrrr got get my son ready for daycare and ready for work. Lol that's life thanks dude

Edit: yeah I am using the apks right rom the rom that is all I know its crazy how phones in the Android system are not the same but good for learning lol
Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Last edited:

fitz420

May 18, 2011
Pittsburgh
www.radiotokyorocks.com
It's a zipthemer zip. Look at faq for instructions. Using zipthemer/metamorph allows you to add elements of a theme without changing your current theme :)

I followed your zipthemer guide and I ended up with elements of both lockbars.....have a look. I did wipe thoroughly.

uploadfromtaptalk1321248608262.jpg

tommytomatoe

Dec 13, 2010
Knoxville USA
I followed your zipthemer guide and I ended up with elements of both lockbars.....have a look. I did wipe thoroughly.

That is because the lockbar from EVOlved Classic is a little bit different. EVOlved used a different method to achieve that look...I'll have to look inside his theme in order to tell you exactly which png needs to be changed.

Reactions: fitz420

tommytomatoe

Dec 13, 2010
Knoxville USA
Don't break your f5 keys! Going to bed after a long weekend.

Expect a mid-afternoon release, kind of like v0.0.3.

Also...

For all you Wimax Notification lovers....

Give this a go. It worked for me :)

100% Credit goes to net.leedsoft.mobile. I haven't touched the apk at all. I will probably go inside later to clean it up and perhaps see what can be added. This is version "10.08.28".

Instructions. Download. Install from SDcard or "adb install". Done!

Download Attachment or Click HERE!

Please post feedback. If it truly does work, I will consider adding to next release as an optional app.

Good night gang!

Mongo23ny

Sep 30, 2011
Long Island
Don't break your f5 keys! Going to bed after a long weekend.

Expect a mid-afternoon release, kind of like v0.0.3.

Also...

For all you Wimax Notification lovers....

Give this a go. It worked for me :)

100% Credit goes to net.leedsoft.mobile. I haven't touched the apk at all. I will probably go inside later to clean it up and perhaps see what can be added. This is version "10.08.28".

Instructions. Download. Install from SDcard or "adb install". Done!

Download Attachment or Click HERE!

Please post feedback. If it truly does work, I will consider adding to next release as an optional app.

Good night gang!

Works great, thanks Tommy! G'nite.

Sent from my Classic Tomatoe-fied PC36100 using xda premium

Mongo23ny

Sep 30, 2011
Long Island
Hey PHE-NOM, made an htc resource update zip with what you sent me. Worked perfect, themed exactly what I wanted. Couldn't be happier. Can't thank you enough, but thank you! uploadfromtaptalk1321253690940.jpg

tommytomatoe

Dec 13, 2010
Knoxville USA
One last update before bed. These will be made available for v0.0.4.

Htc Lockscreen Banner: [ I will post a how-to for changing banner to make your custom, as well as offering to do it myself and posting it as a zipthemer zip ]

Etk3s.jpg

Notifications Clear bar:

bRdvf.jpg

Morning tommy
I'm up too 3.49,am and working on some stuff

Hey you yea you no you got tomatoes

Morning! I'm checking out though. Pooped.

Omgadroid

Jun 30, 2011
canton
Get some sleep tommy you deserve it
Hope your finger feels better
"Knifes have a way of doing that to poor innosent ffingers"

Hey you yea you no you got tomatoes

tommytomatoe

Dec 13, 2010
Knoxville USA

tommytomatoe

Dec 13, 2010
Knoxville USA
Preview of v0.0.4

Due to school, work, and other time constraints, this will be released tomorrow. Sorry gang.

Edit. And to all you aweosme themers, I'll post the necessary apks you need to update your themes. Hint, both frameworks...

Last edited:

Mongo23ny

Sep 30, 2011
Long Island
Preview of v0.0.4

Due to school, work, and other time constraints, this will be released tomorrow. Sorry gang.

Edit. And to all you aweosme themers, I'll post the necessary apks you need to update your themes. Hint, both frameworks...

Midnite sale for Saint's Row the Third AND new Classic on the same day.... Knew it was too good to be true! LOL! Anxiously awaiting for tomorrow!

Reactions: tommytomatoe

Top Liked Posts