OtterBox Petition~~~!

Search This thread

DMax99

Aug 30, 2010
Hi Guys,

I thought I would start a petition thread for all you OtterBox lovers out there (including me :) ).

Maybe we can just leave our XDA usernames, countries, and preferred OtterBox Case...

Then I can either send OtterBox this link or put all the names from here, and then send it to OtterBox.

Not too sure how I can get more people from outside of XDA to sign though....but I guess we can start from here now :)

Username: DMax99
Preferred Case: Commuter Series

brycestejskal

Dec 14, 2006
NOR-CAL
I have an otterbox on my Captivate, Droid X, and my Dell Streak. Would love to get one to protect my note.

Username: brycestejskal
Case: Commuter

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App

G

GuestK001

Username: joshua_07
Preferred Case: I do not care which OtterBox :D

bbdj69

Oct 31, 2011
Username - bbdj
Country - Canada
Preferred Case - Defender

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App

DMax99

Aug 30, 2010
good job guys, we've got 16 names so far....still quite a way to go until 30 names though....

let's do 30 so i can send the email to OtterBox :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

I thought I would start a petition thread for all you OtterBox lovers out there (including me :) ).

Maybe we can just leave our XDA usernames, countries, and preferred OtterBox Case...

Then I can either send OtterBox this link or put all the names from here, and then send it to OtterBox.

Not too sure how I can get more people from outside of XDA to sign though....but I guess we can start from here now :)

Username: DMax99
    Preferred Case: Commuter Series
    Username: Prozac69
    Case: Defender

Have you got a link to a site that shows the different cases? I only put Defender because everyone else is!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

yup...here it is:

http://www.otterbox.com/shop_our_series/shop_our_series,default,sc.html
    sorry to say but otterbox ****s on our opinion
    Otterbox...*sigh*...you really need to quit jockin Apple's nuts.

I've owned a Commuter for the Droid X, a Defender for the Samsung Galaxy Tab, Defender for the Rezound, Defender for the Bionic, and a commuter for the RAZR.

First you never even answered my emails about making a case for the 10.1 Galaxy Tab...btw Gumdrop is kicking your ass in that department and the 10.1 is probably one of, if not the most marketed and sold tablet next to the Ipad/Ipad2.

And now you have "no plans" to make one for the Note. I understand you have to look at your profitability and overhead and all that jazz and I also realize that you know darn good and well out of the numerous users posting in this petition that only approximately 20 to 30% will actually put up the money to buy your product. With that said, I guess I've just been wanting to get it off my chest that you really need to get off the Apple bandwagon. They've had what....5 phones total? And two tablets? Android has how many different phones?

Yes I realize as of late a new Android phone is coming out, what seems like every one to two months, but c'mon just at least cover the flagship phones and niche phones with strong followings. One day spent here at XDA would tell you which phones and tablets those would be.

And while I'm on this rant, it would be great if you took your realtree looking camo line and extended to to MARPAT, ACU, MULTICAM, etc....Multicam may be a bit tricky to get the rights from Crye, but I'm sure you guys have some pull.

/end rant
    I bought this. Much better than otterbox.
    http://tinyurl.com/7vgat8n