[INFO] All available ICS Roms for Nexus S (27.01.2012)

Search This thread

4I-I

Jul 7, 2011
Stuttgart
Has anyone tried out the ics from the ns general section?

Downloading it at the moment...

Sent from my Google Nexus S

4I-I

Jul 7, 2011
Stuttgart
I just flashed the ics out the general Forum and i love it!! Everything works perfect and smooth! No FC's and whatsapp sync also works!!

It says in the thread that USB doesnt work will try that out later...

All that i can say now is: flash it!! ;D

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

mk86

Mar 15, 2010
I just flashed the ics out the general Forum and i love it!! Everything works perfect and smooth! No FC's and whatsapp sync also works!!

It says in the thread that USB doesnt work will try that out later...

All that i can say now is: flash it!! ;D

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

yeah its pretty cool.. iam using it since yesterday evening (cet) installed all my daily apps and seems like this is a very stable release.. unfortunately the speed is slowing down after a few apps installed.. maybe because of the missing kernel, idk. if so, just go to developer settings and check the box "do not keep activities" or something like that, dont know what it is exactly in english, using german vsrsion :)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

gbohm

Sep 16, 2010
yeah its pretty cool.. iam using it since yesterday evening (cet) installed all my daily apps and seems like this is a very stable release.. unfortunately the speed is slowing down after a few apps installed.. maybe because of the missing kernel, idk. if so, just go to developer settings and check the box "do not keep activities" or something like that, dont know what it is exactly in english, using german vsrsion :)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

heyhey i am just following this thread for some days (i am at this moment trying to compile ics myself) it would be helpfull if you link the build you are using so anyone could check what work has allready be done and so on....
danke ;-)

codemonkey85

Apr 13, 2011
New Milford, CT
plus.google.com
Since I can't yet post in the development forums, I figured I'd add my endorsement here. I'm using kwiboo's ROM as well, and I have to say... it is pretty awesome. Even my not-quite-tech-savvy fiance pointed out to me how much prettier it is, and how much attention to detail was obviously paid to ICS.

As far as kwiboo goes... I don't know where this guy came from, but I hope he stays a while.

4I-I

Jul 7, 2011
Stuttgart
I added kwiboos rom to my first post! If you know any other ocs roms i should add you can tell me! ;)

Sent from my Google Nexus S

jinsoku3g

Sep 23, 2008
East Coast
Trying to find if battery life is decent and front camera work. The sdk I only got like 6 hours.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Top Liked Posts