I want to develop for the Thunderbolt

What Rom would you like me to work on for the Thunderbolt?

• Other - please specify in the thread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No don't develop for this device

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

wildstang83

Inactive Recognized Developer / Themer
Oct 14, 2010
Nowheresville
xdaforums.com
Hey guys, basically I'm here to ask what kinda roms most users of the Thunderbolt like to use. I been playing with an idea to do something for yall. I don't have a Thunderbolt though so it wouldn't be anything sharp like ICS. I would probably want to do something based off of yalls OTA just to sort of get the feel for things first. I've did about 8 roms for the HTC Droid Incredible so I could kinda find my way without to much help I guess.

Anyways, I'm not sure if I will or not. i just wanted to see what yall think first.

I'll put in a poll to help decide.

Reactions: Jester1614

wildstang83

Inactive Recognized Developer / Themer
Oct 14, 2010
Nowheresville
xdaforums.com
hell yeah wildstang,

glad to see you over here, loved your roms, as well as jermaines ran em both on my dinc

Ah well thanks bud. I really appreciate that. Jermaines over on the Rezound now. I'm so jealous, lol

Build it and they will come....lol

Sent from my SHIFTAO5P using XDA App

Thats a good concept. I just wouldn't want to put to much effort into something that I would never get to see or use my self especially if others here don't really want it. But I'm just gonna leave this open for a little while longer. Who knows, maybe I'll get a hundred votes tonight, lol

Reactions: Jester1614

Jester1614

Jul 14, 2011
oak view CA
one thing that absolutely kills a rom for me is if I am unable to change apn settings

this is because I need to change them for mms to work on my carrier (cricket). If I cant change em, i cant use the rom. That is one thing i liked across yours and jermaines roms.

I knew instantly when i got my dinc I was a sense fan (in my opinion its way better than aosp interface) but as sense versions got higher 2.0 2.5. 3.0......... It really slowed my phone down compared to aosp roms...................... and then i found the minimalist roms............. and i was in heaven

so make a minimalist sense rom............... lol

nbdysreal

Dec 21, 2010
Columbia, SC
I got rid of my inc before i found your roms but have been loading them on my friends inc, and i can say that they were smooth for me. Wouldn't mind dropping one of yours on my thunderbolt. After you figure your way around maybe a possible sense 3.5 rom! Just saying that'd be great. haha

bowtieduece

May 13, 2010
I really like gingeritis3d by chingy510.. He has slowed down on his development do to school though.

What I like about his rom is that it is 2.1 based. 2.1 roms run alot better on my tb. He has added the 3d carrousel which I think most people look for and he incorporated the sexy smooth rosie that was developed by someone else here on xda.

The rom could benefit with more tweaks options, like 4g toggle and more quick settings. just my 2 cents. Thanks for your interest in deving for the bolt!

bowtieduece

May 13, 2010
I know ill get flamed but please include the music player with beats:) Some people like that "eq" setting,and if they don't like it they don't have to use it.

Second the above post not a fan of sense 3.5

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, basically I'm here to ask what kinda roms most users of the Thunderbolt like to use. I been playing with an idea to do something for yall. I don't have a Thunderbolt though so it wouldn't be anything sharp like ICS. I would probably want to do something based off of yalls OTA just to sort of get the feel for things first. I've did about 8 roms for the HTC Droid Incredible so I could kinda find my way without to much help I guess.

Anyways, I'm not sure if I will or not. i just wanted to see what yall think first.

I'll put in a poll to help decide.
    hell yeah wildstang,

glad to see you over here, loved your roms, as well as jermaines ran em both on my dinc

hell yeah wildstang,

Ah well thanks bud. I really appreciate that. Jermaines over on the Rezound now. I'm so jealous, lol

Thats a good concept. I just wouldn't want to put to much effort into something that I would never get to see or use my self especially if others here don't really want it. But I'm just gonna leave this open for a little while longer. Who knows, maybe I'll get a hundred votes tonight, lol