Search This thread

vijayvaliyakala

Dec 12, 2011
Hii everyone..can we use the galaxy note battery in S2..? is there any size difference..? If its same then a 2500mAh battery can increase the battery life of the phone..
Regards,

VJ :)

lambstone

Mar 27, 2008
Huawei P20 Pro
Redmi K20 Pro
Hii everyone..can we use the galaxy note battery in S2..? is there any size difference..? If its same then a 2500mAh battery can increase the battery life of the phone..
Regards,

I thought this post would have been more productive such as you having found out that the battery sizes are same with different capacity. Unfortunately you ain't got jack!

IMO though, there isn't a chance that the note's battery will fit being that it is a 5" device so I presume there is more space for a larger battery.

Ticiano

Aug 13, 2010
genius...

Why don't you try truck batteries?

Truck-Battery.jpg

Hrithan2020

Sep 8, 2010
Hmmm let me think... ones 1650mah and the other is 2500mah. Of course there's a size difference...:rolleyes:

Lol, I am sure he meant the dimensions..

As an example, SGS had 1500mah , but when SGS [GT-I9003] came with 1650 mah, it was possible to fit its battery in the SGS [GT-I9100]..

This was probably what OP was asking.

andrewxu

Nov 4, 2010
Regards,

Don't mind the flamers. A good general rule is, the higher the mah, the bigger it HAS to be with our current technology and manufacturing methods.

Don't be fooled by fake batteries saying they have much more capacity than the original without adding considerable size... they are always low quality fakes that usually have even lower capacity than the original :O

In general its best to stay away from cheap batteries on eBay, but there's one exception. The anker 1900mah batteries fit into the stock battery door (same slim phone profile) but provide a bit more mah. I personally tested them and they are great value. 2x 1900mah batteries + one external charger for around $20!! Now I never have to plug in my phone I just keep one battery in the charger, one in my phone, one in my pocket (I have three, including the original). Just make sure you get the original anker charger, not the cheap black charger. There have been problems with those I heard.

Note- I am not affiliated with anker just trying to get the word out :p feels nice not caring about battery life.

Reactions: the dreamer

jonamafun

Apr 11, 2007
Melbourne
Considering the Samsung 2000mAh battery is physically bigger than the stock 1650mAh battery, there's no way the 2500mAh battery will be the same size.

Having said that, the pin and physical layout might fit (i haven't tried), but you won't be able to fit the back cover assuming the battery is thicker.

Sideromelane

Sep 14, 2010
No, it is a different sized battery. Same width and depth but a good centimeter longer.

(A friend of mine has the note, first thing I tried was 'borrowing' the battery!)

Nice thought, and maybe as an external mod, but it would never fit inside the Sii casing.

Reactions: Prankey and KBS720

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    genius...

Why don't you try truck batteries?

Truck-Battery.jpg
    No, it is a different sized battery. Same width and depth but a good centimeter longer.

(A friend of mine has the note, first thing I tried was 'borrowing' the battery!)

Nice thought, and maybe as an external mod, but it would never fit inside the Sii casing.
    Regards,

Don't mind the flamers. A good general rule is, the higher the mah, the bigger it HAS to be with our current technology and manufacturing methods.

Don't be fooled by fake batteries saying they have much more capacity than the original without adding considerable size... they are always low quality fakes that usually have even lower capacity than the original :O

In general its best to stay away from cheap batteries on eBay, but there's one exception. The anker 1900mah batteries fit into the stock battery door (same slim phone profile) but provide a bit more mah. I personally tested them and they are great value. 2x 1900mah batteries + one external charger for around $20!! Now I never have to plug in my phone I just keep one battery in the charger, one in my phone, one in my pocket (I have three, including the original). Just make sure you get the original anker charger, not the cheap black charger. There have been problems with those I heard.

Note- I am not affiliated with anker just trying to get the word out :p feels nice not caring about battery life.