These few stuffs Rocks G-Note !

Search This thread

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Few stuffs Rocks My G-Note

Here listing few applications must have for me, makes my note fabulous !

attachment.php

I like clean default screen, that gives more room to play my kiddos.

Few my favorite applicatios here :
1.Barcode
can barcodes on products then look up prices and reviews.
Also share your contacts, apps, and bookmarks

get it

2.Tubemate :
The fastest and most famous YouTube downloader
Get it

3.Sign
Need fast dialler? giveup stock old way
just draw a sign, (like draw a heart n call your love ;) ) and You are ready to go

Get it

4. Wave Launcher
A quick gesture-enabled quick launch bar always accessible with a simple gesture
Want more room on desktop?, Get wave launcher, it will popup many as > 10 shortcut, select your desired to open application
Get it

5.Voice Speed Dial
This innovative app is the perfect solution to make calls/open application without needing your hands
he voice recognition is highly accurate because you create a "voice tag" in advance
Get it

6.Guesture search
Search your Android phone by drawing gestures on the touch screen.
A google Application
Get It

7.CamCard
A must-have business app for your smart phone
Simply take a picture of a business card, CamCard recognizes the business card and saves contact
Get it

8.Flight Track
Get real-time flight status and map tracking for airline flights worldwide.
Get it

9.Flight Board
Turn your Android phone or tablet into the Arrivals and Departures board for any airport in the world!
Get it

10.Indian Rail Info :
Get information about Indian Railways, anytime anywhere. PNR Status, Find Trains, Running status n More
Get it

11.NoLED
missing LED on Note?
Dont miss any event Now, Almost support all event base application on device.
Get Audiovisual Notification on offscreen
Get It

12.CoolVolume
missing call on noice? Want semisilent ring tone in office?
Here is go, it adjust volume (Ring/SMS/In call/media) depend on surrounding noice.
Get It

13.Shake Call
Feeling unconvinient to pickup call by sliding?
yes can pickup by shake OR with using just proximity sensor, just put your phone near ear and connect.
Get it

14.Dr.Ketan News
This news application i have created for me., gives be auto update of my favorite news paper, with configurable setting n widget.

15.ESPN Cricinfo
The official ESPNcricinfo App brings you the most comprehensive cricket coverage from around the world.
Get it

16.Handwrite Note
Handrite alows you to write with your finger right on your screen. Each time you lift your finger, the character or symbol you wrote appears in the notebook interface
Get it

17.Pocket Blonde
Blondie in Your Pocket is a charming girl residing in your phone!
Despite the stereotypes, Blonde’s smart and helpful! She wakes you in the morning, tells news, makes jokes, sends out birthday reminders, delivers a morning horoscope, keeps here eye on the weather – just to name a few things…
And, yep, now she can speak!!!
Get it

This is endless !!!
It's just enough for this time...
Now relax n watch demo of all above applications

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G9m546OcBg&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

• SC20120107-170858.jpg
    SC20120107-170858.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2,348
Last edited:

HasC

Mar 2, 2006
Cannot find tubemate on the market, even your link says that it cannot be found???

bomariam1

Mar 3, 2009
Dubai
more very important app

and below some very important app that must have and it solved issue with my GN.

-Optimize Tool Box:

one of the benefit it will show all startup app that you will never know about it.

-Memory Booster lite.

Lordrdx666

Nov 24, 2010
Www.myspace.com
Doctor sahib!
Kindly add screen filter and root dim to this list of yours..

On the whole you've given a pretty good list..

Tapashocked :) via my gt-I9003 with a random keyboard of my choice ! :D

dr.ketan

Doctor sahib!
Kindly add screen filter and root dim to this list of yours..

On the whole you've given a pretty good list..

Tapashocked :) via my gt-I9003 with a randomYa keyboard of my choice ! :D

Ya i know about it, as such there is nearly 500 app is on my pc, regularly using about 125 app other thn stock. Here i tried to make list limited, but tried to highlight that may b helpful to most.
Regards

igorstef

Oct 13, 2008
Question about voice speed dial:

Is it possible to replace voice talk with this app. I mean when I press my call button on the Bluetooth headset note activates voice talk. Also double click of the home button activates voice talk.

Since my language is Serbian I have little to no use of voice talk. On the other hands ability to voice tag calls or applications is much better.

DaveC1964

Nov 16, 2011

Are you sure this is no virus/spyware/adware?

For some reason all Youtube downloaders seem to be viruses, even on the PC.

I don't know why the virusmakers all seem to do youtube downloaders but they do. The website that you linked says it isn't a virus. To me when a site claims their software isn't a virus, it usually IS. The site looks kind of dodgy too.

Is there a way to detect a virus in android apps without installing a bloated antivirus on the phone? Does something exist where you can check android files for viruses on the PC?

ddeath

Oct 13, 2007
Been using this for ages, since Galaxy S time. No issues mate. Have it on my Galaxy S, 8.9 and Note.

dr.ketan

Question about voice speed dial:

Is it possible to replace voice talk with this app. I mean when I press my call button on the Bluetooth headset note activates voice talk. Also double click of the home button activates voice talk.

Since my language is Serbian I have little to no use of voice talk. On the other hands ability to voice tag calls or applications is much better.

there is launch option inside application
- Long press wiered headset
long press search
long press camera button, thogh camera key not available in note, rest of two shud work, I have not tried.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Few stuffs Rocks My G-Note

Here listing few applications must have for me, makes my note fabulous !

attachment.php

I like clean default screen, that gives more room to play my kiddos.

Few my favorite applicatios here :
    1.Barcode
    can barcodes on products then look up prices and reviews.
    Also share your contacts, apps, and bookmarks

get it

2.Tubemate :
    The fastest and most famous YouTube downloader
    Get it

3.Sign
    Need fast dialler? giveup stock old way
    just draw a sign, (like draw a heart n call your love ;) ) and You are ready to go

Get it

4. Wave Launcher
    A quick gesture-enabled quick launch bar always accessible with a simple gesture
    Want more room on desktop?, Get wave launcher, it will popup many as > 10 shortcut, select your desired to open application
    Get it

5.Voice Speed Dial
    This innovative app is the perfect solution to make calls/open application without needing your hands
    he voice recognition is highly accurate because you create a "voice tag" in advance
    Get it

6.Guesture search
    Search your Android phone by drawing gestures on the touch screen.
    A google Application
    Get It

7.CamCard
    A must-have business app for your smart phone
    Simply take a picture of a business card, CamCard recognizes the business card and saves contact
    Get it

8.Flight Track
    Get real-time flight status and map tracking for airline flights worldwide.
    Get it

9.Flight Board
    Turn your Android phone or tablet into the Arrivals and Departures board for any airport in the world!
    Get it

10.Indian Rail Info :
    Get information about Indian Railways, anytime anywhere. PNR Status, Find Trains, Running status n More
    Get it

11.NoLED
    missing LED on Note?
    Dont miss any event Now, Almost support all event base application on device.
    Get Audiovisual Notification on offscreen
    Get It

12.CoolVolume
    missing call on noice? Want semisilent ring tone in office?
    Here is go, it adjust volume (Ring/SMS/In call/media) depend on surrounding noice.
    Get It

13.Shake Call
    Feeling unconvinient to pickup call by sliding?
    yes can pickup by shake OR with using just proximity sensor, just put your phone near ear and connect.
    Get it

14.Dr.Ketan News
    This news application i have created for me., gives be auto update of my favorite news paper, with configurable setting n widget.

15.ESPN Cricinfo
    The official ESPNcricinfo App brings you the most comprehensive cricket coverage from around the world.
    Get it

16.Handwrite Note
    Handrite alows you to write with your finger right on your screen. Each time you lift your finger, the character or symbol you wrote appears in the notebook interface
    Get it

17.Pocket Blonde
    Blondie in Your Pocket is a charming girl residing in your phone!
    Despite the stereotypes, Blonde’s smart and helpful! She wakes you in the morning, tells news, makes jokes, sends out birthday reminders, delivers a morning horoscope, keeps here eye on the weather – just to name a few things…
    And, yep, now she can speak!!!
    Get it

This is endless !!!
    It's just enough for this time...
    Now relax n watch demo of all above applications

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G9m546OcBg&feature=youtu.be
    Cannot find tubemate on the market, even your link says that it cannot be found???

I have same problem. Thought it was a temporary internet problem on my side.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App

you can get it here http://devian7.iisweb.co.kr/