[ROM][AOSP][2.3.7]HabaDecked (30/1)

Do you want the new modded market or the old one?

• New one

Votes: 49 59.0%
  • Old one

Votes: 34 41.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Habarug

Feb 23, 2011
Bergen
Hi! This is my modified version of Goku's Decked port :) It is the same rom so it should have same speed and battery and such. But when I flashed Decked I also had to do lots adb pushes as it was many things I wanted to change, so I decided to add them all to one package and share it ;)

Homescreen.png

Stuff I changed:
- Changed LCD density to 140, makes stuff looks smaller
- Included g-apps (enough to sign in and use market at least ;) )
- Added support for transparent statusbars
- Centered statusbar clock and date (no overlap with transparent statusbar :) )
- Disabled scrollingcache, improves scrolling in some apps like Facebook. See here for more info
- Added Launcher 360, my current favorite launcher
- Removed default launcher
- Removed music (it includes MiUi music)
- Removed gallery, I prefer Gallery3D
- Included ZDuneX25's MiUi theme (non-transparent)
- Removed market updater, stays with the curvy green one

Download (SIGNED), Tenpins mirror!
Download (SIGNED

Install instructions:
- Place zip on your SD-card
- Boot to recovery
- Wipe, you can try only cache and dalvik, but wipe data if you have problems
- Flash zip
- Reboot

Extras:

To install apps that says they are incompatible, install this app and wipe market data. Afterwards you can use the same app to change back ;)

360 launcher includes an awesome lockscreen with many themes. If you want to use it enable it in 360 launcher preferences. Also go to settings --> advanced settings --> tablet tweaks and disable lockscreen. Then you will have no double lock.

Lockscreen.png

Also note that 360 Launcher doesn't support transparent statusbar (for now) so if you have it, it will just be plain black in your launcher. You can fix this by using a live wallpaper or use another launcher like Launcher7, ADW and Zeam (Go launcher and LauncherPro doesn't support it either).

If there is some sort of overlay over your notification bar, reboot and it will disappear.

I recommend ExDialer from market :)

Options:
At the bottom there is an HTC_IME mod which is made for this lcd density. It's not included because it force closes if it is in system/app. Do not push it to system app, install it normally or via adb. Then check it in language and keyboard settings and longpress in a text field and press input method to select it.

Keyboard.png

Changelog
5/4: Added ICS patch (statusbar layout, uncentered clock)
4/3: Changed the no_percentage_black thingy to the new release, just with old battery :)
19/2: Added options for no percentage in statusbar and MiUi lockscreens (modifies the CM7 one). See here
31/1: Added signed version for Amon_RA and added a new modded market (fixes app incompatible apps). Also added old market as an option
30/1: Initial release

Thanks to:
- Bharat_goku for the rom
- TheGrammarFreak for help on centering the clock
- AndroidON fordisabling scrollingcache
-ZduneX25 for his Miui theme
- Yken and melvinchng for 360 launcher
- Any1 else who feel they should be thanked

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE. YOU FLASH THIS ON YOUR OWN RISK.................................................. should work fine, though. :p

Attachments

• HTC_IME_lr.apk
    4.5 MB · Views: 406
  • Old_Market_signed.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 288
  • MIUI_No_percentage_transparent_signed.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 109
  • CM7_MIUI_Lockscreen_signed.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 154
  • Uncenter_clock_signed.zip
    227.7 KB · Views: 104
  • MIUI_no_percentage_black_signed.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 83
  • ics_patch.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 93
  • ics_undo.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 67
  • Phone_No_Hang_Up_signed.zip
    586.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Habarug

Feb 23, 2011
Bergen
Yeah, it works for me at least ;) What works in Decked should work here

Last edited:

BeatsByMessi

Dec 4, 2011
Dudley
oh you guys!!! just when I think ive decided on a daily rom something else amazing comes out. but its all good though, where would the fun be if all us 'flashies' (fash junkies is so overused lol) didn't have new roms released constantly to keep us busy

looks good judging by the screenshots, and as its pretty much bhrats decked with a few tweaks here and there and a bit of theming I don't see why it wouldn't work just as good as decked. will definitely be trying this one out

Tenpin

Nov 1, 2011
Manchester
oh you guys!!! just when I think ive decided on a daily rom something else amazing comes out. but its all good though, where would the fun be if all us 'flashies' (fash junkies is so overused lol) didn't have new roms released constantly to keep us busy

looks good judging by the screenshots, and as its pretty much bhrats decked with a few tweaks here and there and a bit of theming I don't see why it wouldn't work just as good as decked. will definitely be trying this one out

Couldn't have possibly said that any better myself!

Habarug, mate what a theme! I almost thought for a second I was on the wrong forum section, looks far too good for the hero!! What a way to take a brilliant rom a step further.. I don't blame you for theming bharats decked, it honestly is the benchmark for roms on our little hero. I will be flashing this beauty soon, thanks, thanks and thanks again! :D:D

Last edited:

Habarug

Feb 23, 2011
Bergen
Added a signed version that works for Amon_RA users ;)

And, lol, if you like the theme you should thank ZDuneX25, and the creators of 360 Launcher, because I haven't really done that much :p

I tried to include the LeWa apps in here, but it just FCed a lot. I will look into it later, but right now I have to prepair to my math test tomorrow

snailydale

Nov 11, 2010
Looks awesome. I'll download this evening.
Good luck with the exam!

EDIT: I've had a go and it seems nice. I have the same issue I had with VanillaEclair where some apps aren't showing in the market. I'm not really sure why this happens. Until I get this sorted this is a no go for me :(

EDIT2: Ok apparently the disappearing apps is something to do with the DPI change. I'll keep trying to fix the issue

EDIT3: Changing the DPI caused a bootloop for me. Looks like I'll have to give this awesome ROM a miss unless someone can change the DPI without bootloops?

Last edited:

adisan2002

Sep 21, 2009
Galati
Install error

Install from sdcard..
Finding update package..
Opening update package..
Verifying update package..
E: Missing file: system/app/Music.apk
E: Verification failed

Installation aborted

:eek:

Reactions: niyesuh

Ciprilik

Aug 28, 2010
Piatra Neamt
nice :D gonna give this rom a spin :D
@Habarug:
1. The link for the signed version only downloads a broken zip of 11 MB .
2. I see that there is a problem with market apps because of the 140 dpi could you make a flash-able zip to switch to normal dpi if this is making that problem appear?

Last edited:

Habarug

Feb 23, 2011
Bergen
I suggest using a lcd density changer from market and wipe market data if you miss apps. And, yeah, the signed one is probably broken. The problem is that the school computer, where I have all my tools, is too weak to sign such a large zip. It is also impossible to modify it, so when I made this I had to prepare all the files on my school computer, and package it on our MAC. I will try to find out how to sign on mac tomorrow ;-)

Sent from my Hero using XDA App

Ciprilik

Aug 28, 2010
Piatra Neamt
I have a zip that I used to switch from amon-ra to clockworkmod ... after flashing the rom it keeps rebooting to recovery. Could this zip be the problem? Should I try to restore my previous rom and install clockworkmod from Rom Manager?

Tenpin

Nov 1, 2011
Manchester
The 360 launcher is great, although the lockscreen app that comes with it is very choppy. Also as with all other custom lockscreens i.e off market, they take a while to switch from the original lockscreen to the custom one. So yeah definately not feeling the snappiness of decked with the lockscreen. Is there anyway of implementing it actually into the rom? Doubt it but still worth a try asking lol.

Habarug

Feb 23, 2011
Bergen
The signed one is crap, if you're not on clockwork, you'll have to wait till I get this figured out

Habarug

Feb 23, 2011
Bergen
I have a zip that I used to switch from amon-ra to clockworkmod ... after flashing the rom it keeps rebooting to recovery. Could this zip be the problem? Should I try to restore my previous rom and install clockworkmod from Rom Manager?

I have no idea :/ did you use the signed one?

Habarug

Feb 23, 2011
Bergen
The 360 launcher is great, although the lockscreen app that comes with it is very choppy. Also as with all other custom lockscreens i.e off market, they take a while to switch from the original lockscreen to the custom one. So yeah definately not feeling the snappiness of decked with the lockscreen. Is there anyway of implementing it actually into the rom? Doubt it but still worth a try asking lol.

Have you disabled stock lockscreen in tablet tweaks? For me It's perfect, the stock one is that way on purpose. The iPhone theme for example is as smooth as an iPhone :)

Ciprilik

Aug 28, 2010
Piatra Neamt
I have no idea :/ did you use the signed one?

Nope I used the "normal" one.

I used a flash-able zip to switch from Amon-Ra to Clockworkmod recovery and then I flashed the rom.
I thought the zip I've used to switch from Amon-Ra to Clockworkmod was a problem so I've also tried to install Clockworkmod from Rom Manager app and flash the rom but the problem persists.

I wipe everything, flash the rom, reboot and after a couple of seconds after the splash screen (the black screen that says HERO) it goes back into recovery.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi! This is my modified version of Goku's Decked port :) It is the same rom so it should have same speed and battery and such. But when I flashed Decked I also had to do lots adb pushes as it was many things I wanted to change, so I decided to add them all to one package and share it ;)

Homescreen.png

Stuff I changed:
    - Changed LCD density to 140, makes stuff looks smaller
    - Included g-apps (enough to sign in and use market at least ;) )
    - Added support for transparent statusbars
    - Centered statusbar clock and date (no overlap with transparent statusbar :) )
    - Disabled scrollingcache, improves scrolling in some apps like Facebook. See here for more info
    - Added Launcher 360, my current favorite launcher
    - Removed default launcher
    - Removed music (it includes MiUi music)
    - Removed gallery, I prefer Gallery3D
    - Included ZDuneX25's MiUi theme (non-transparent)
    - Removed market updater, stays with the curvy green one

Download (SIGNED), Tenpins mirror!
    Download (SIGNED

Install instructions:
    - Place zip on your SD-card
    - Boot to recovery
    - Wipe, you can try only cache and dalvik, but wipe data if you have problems
    - Flash zip
    - Reboot

Extras:

To install apps that says they are incompatible, install this app and wipe market data. Afterwards you can use the same app to change back ;)

360 launcher includes an awesome lockscreen with many themes. If you want to use it enable it in 360 launcher preferences. Also go to settings --> advanced settings --> tablet tweaks and disable lockscreen. Then you will have no double lock.

Lockscreen.png

Also note that 360 Launcher doesn't support transparent statusbar (for now) so if you have it, it will just be plain black in your launcher. You can fix this by using a live wallpaper or use another launcher like Launcher7, ADW and Zeam (Go launcher and LauncherPro doesn't support it either).

If there is some sort of overlay over your notification bar, reboot and it will disappear.

I recommend ExDialer from market :)

Options:
    At the bottom there is an HTC_IME mod which is made for this lcd density. It's not included because it force closes if it is in system/app. Do not push it to system app, install it normally or via adb. Then check it in language and keyboard settings and longpress in a text field and press input method to select it.

Keyboard.png

Changelog
    5/4: Added ICS patch (statusbar layout, uncentered clock)
    4/3: Changed the no_percentage_black thingy to the new release, just with old battery :)
    19/2: Added options for no percentage in statusbar and MiUi lockscreens (modifies the CM7 one). See here
    31/1: Added signed version for Amon_RA and added a new modded market (fixes app incompatible apps). Also added old market as an option
    30/1: Initial release

Thanks to:
    - Bharat_goku for the rom
    - TheGrammarFreak for help on centering the clock
    - AndroidON fordisabling scrollingcache
    -ZduneX25 for his Miui theme
    - Yken and melvinchng for 360 launcher
    - Any1 else who feel they should be thanked

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE. YOU FLASH THIS ON YOUR OWN RISK.................................................. should work fine, though. :p
    Flashable zips added to OP
    mms.apk from coopoui worked on decked...so... :) it will work on haba's rom too :)
    i don't know about sms.apk ... i'm not sure if there's sms.apk :)
    try with mms.apk..
    me too 1ceb0x, its so fast and stable. i love it.

btw anyone wanting to use custom MTD partitions:
    best values i have found is 100 for system and around 80 for cache, this will allow for all apps to be downloaded off the market and less stuttering for media files
    plus gives over 200+ mb in the data partition. :)
    Well, I don't know how to implement it, but feel free to flash it ;-)

@tenpin

It seems It's only on your phone the lockscreen is laggy, maybe a reflash helps? :)