[THEME][2/9/12]Energy Rom Theme Enhancements v1.3 - UPDATED - NO ERRORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

charlatan01

Jan 10, 2008
Denver
If you don't mind, I can put the file up on Usenet... It will never disappear and promises superfast downloads for ppl who know how to get there :D

xx2dxtremexx

Aug 24, 2009
Alo noticed another hiccup. Last night noticed another hiccup. Dont know if its just me or not. I plugged my phone into my usb connector from my computer. It immediately restarted 3 times to the android load screen then when it finally got to the actual home screen i lost my signal for like 30 minutes then it mysteriously got a signal again.

G

glacierguy

Alo noticed another hiccup. Last night noticed another hiccup. Dont know if its just me or not. I plugged my phone into my usb connector from my computer. It immediately restarted 3 times to the android load screen then when it finally got to the actual home screen i lost my signal for like 30 minutes then it mysteriously got a signal again.

Weird... I don't have that issue. Temp get too hot? Maybe a rogue app?

I've never heard of this issue before

xx2dxtremexx

Aug 24, 2009
Ya it was wierd but no was at room temp ( house was 72 degrees) and nothing but stock apps for the rom that was supplied

c0de_junkie

Dec 27, 2008
Windsor Ontario
Hey guy... sorry I haven't been around.. I have been really sick with the flu for the last couple days and just haven't felt up to sitting up at my computer desk for more then 5 min to update my threads... lying down feels much better :)

I am aware of the issue with the lock ring, and I have already fixed it, I will make sure to upload the fix really soon... as for the reboot issue, there is no way it was caused by the theme because you would hear everyone complaining about it if it was, I myself have not experienced this.... I would do a full wipe and re-flash the rom and see it that fixes it....

anyways, I'm off for now so I'll talk to you all soon.. :D

G

glacierguy

Hey guy... sorry I haven't been around.. I have been really sick with the flu for the last couple days and just haven't felt up to sitting up at my computer desk for more then 5 min to update my threads... lying down feels much better :)

I am aware of the issue with the lock ring, and I have already fixed it, I will make sure to upload the fix really soon... as for the reboot issue, there is no way it was caused by the theme because you would hear everyone complaining about it if it was, I myself have not experienced this.... I would do a full wipe and re-flash the rom and see it that fixes it....

Awesome man.... Hope you feel better. Flu sucks

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

xx2dxtremexx

Aug 24, 2009

Ya sorry to hear your sick. I figured the restart wasent from your Theme Im not one of those guys that blames everything on the theme I was just curious if anyone else had the issue or was me. Ill do a wipe and reinstall the theme but Ill wait for the new one where the lock ring dosent distort so I dont flash then have to redo everything a day or 2 later.

Nshih422

Jul 24, 2010
Arizona
First of all I hope you feel better soon being sick really sucks.

I was wondering if possible to include the battery icon from your bp theme I really liked the numbers without a battery symbol. Don't know if anyone else feels the same.

Lastly, thanks for all your work!

Xcor3

Aug 14, 2010
Hello. Do you think you could change the text color of the clear button from when you pull the notification bar down and clear the notifications. it would be great. Thank you.
White would be good

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA App

Reactions: xx2dxtremexx
G

glacierguy

Any other free apps other than xda and file explorer that you have themed over there for your personal collection that you would like to share? :)

Last edited:
G

glacierguy

I just hope Apaquette420 is ok. Hasn't posted anywhere since saying was sick

Sent from my Energized HTC Amaze 4G using XDA-Premium App

c0de_junkie

Dec 27, 2008
Windsor Ontario
hey guys... just wanted to let you all know why I haven't been around lately... mainly the reason is that I got everyone in my family sick and because of this I have been taking care of the kids while the wife rests... also I missed a week of work and had a **** ton to catch up on... but I am back now, and I am uploading the new theme now... I wasn't able to fix the lock ring when you select a shortcut or have an incoming call, so i just had to leave default, but the regular lock ring is still themed( There are 2 different ones, just in case you didn't know)

also I will reply to all the pm's that ppl have sent tomorrow so please dont think I am ignoring you....

upload should be done in about 15 min :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Apaquette420 Proudly Presents:

Energy Rom Theme Enhancement v1.3
    Theme Created By: apaquette420

30wwflx.png

Please Note - The Screen Shots in the Image Above, DO NOT Reflect What the Theme Looks Like.​

Supported Rom:

Energy Rom (Feb3)

Rom Created By:
    NRGZ28

================================================== ================================================== ============================

First off this theme was built using files from NRG's new self titled rom "Energy Rom", Therefor, I can NOT guaranty that it will work with any other roms, So please be sure to take a full Nandroid back up before flashing this theme, just in case......... you've been warned :D

NRG's Rom Thread can be found HERE
    (Click HERE to Go To Thread)

================================================== ================================================== ============================

cooltext642698159.png

Themed Facebook App v1.8.1
    Themed G-Mail App
    All Main Android and HTC Sense Items Themed
    Themed YouTube App
    And so much more!!!!

cooltext642698717.png

Now its time to show you what I'm bringing to the Party
    tongue.gif

Screen Shots:

2012-02-01_11-56-32.jpg
    2012-02-01_11-56-24.jpg
    2012-02-01_11-56-39.jpg
    2012-02-01_11-56-58.jpg

2012-02-01_11-57-27.jpg
    2012-02-01_12-05-33.jpg

New Keyboard

Stock....For Now!!!
    :D

cooltext642698414.png

1. Copy "vX.X.X_Energy_Rom_Theme_Enhancement.zip" to your SD-Card.
    2. Reboot into Recovery.
    3. DO A FULL BACK UP! I will NOT be held responsible if something goes wrong and you lose everything. So PLEASE run a backup to be safe.
    4. Navigate to "Install from SD-Card" and then navigate to where
    "vX.X.X_Energy_Rom_Theme_Enhancement.zip" is located.
    5.A. Flash "vX.X.X_Energy_Rom_Theme_Enhancement.zip".
    5.B. OPTIONAL - Wipe Dalvik Cache and then reboot your phone.

6. And now for the Best Part...... Sit Back and Enjoy the New Look of Your Phone!!!!
    biggrin.gif

cooltext642783909.png

DL LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED​

MD5 Checksum: 0303d432a693aa675b324a50ddaed0d6 [/B][/SIZE](Right Click and go to "Save As" or "Save file As" to download)

PLEASE.....IF YOU ENJOY THIS THEME THEN CAN YOU PLEASE RATE MY THREAD AND PRESS THE "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HAVE HELPED YOU WITH ANYTHING!!!!!

IT'S NOT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR IS IT?? THANK YOU GUYS, I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH!!!!

Thanks Section:

First off, xboarder56...... Thank for everything that you do for us Amaze owners.....

NRGZ28 - So Glad to have the same phone that you do again!!!

Amresh.... You have taught me well master...... :D

timberwolf..... Your roms and themes are amazing and do nothing but inspire me....

HTC...... For finally keeping your word on unlocking our bootloaders :D...... Its about GD time.... lol

cooltext642702973.png

I Hope That You All Enjoy!!!! :D

hello all.... just wanted to let you all know what I have been up to and what I have planned for the near future..... I know that I have kinda faded from the themeing scene and the reason was that I have been building my very own custom rom!! its not ready yet and it wont be for a while, so please don't ask when it will be released because it will only be released when it is ready and when I am happy with it....

The reason I started to build my own rom is because I have just been losing interest in themeing and since I am such a flash addict just like everyone else here.... I was wanting more to do, to be more involved in the DEV side of things here on XDA.... It also is because the last few months the amaze forum has been so slow and because of that I was left with the only option I could think of and that was to make my own rom... one that would be fully themed, and when I say fully themed I really mean fully themed... So I started to make hundreds of new icons and which will make up the pre-installed theme that would come with my rom... that's is another one of the reasons that I haven't been around so much...

For the the last little while I have been using X's sense 3.5 rom as my main daily driver and I even tried to make a theme for it but because of the fact that Team Virtuous seems like they do not have any plans to release a working m10 editor for sense 3.5 and because I have no plans on trying to make a new skin for it, I have decided that I am not going to work on it anymore and until Team Virtuous decides to pull their heads out of their asses and release something that will allow us to edit sense 3.5 m10 files, I have decided to hop back onto the NRG band wagon!!!!

I will be loading the latest NRG rom today and soon I will update the theme to work with it.... I have a lot of things to do today in the real world so I will start working on the update tonight after my daughter goes to bed.... I am sorry that I made you all think that I have abandoned this theme, but that is not the case... it will be back soon and it will be better then ever!!! I am however planing on stopping all work on the bulletproof version of my theme but that is only due to the fact that it seems that only 4 to 6 ppl use it :( so I don't feel that the amount of time it take to make a theme work is worth it if only a very small amount of ppl use it... but because I seem to get about 20 pm's a day about this theme I will continue to update and improve it, even after the release of my rom :D so I hope that you all are looking forward to the continuation of this theme because it wont be long until the next update!!!

Hi. Great theme. Just one question. Is there a way to fix the distorted ring image when u pull the icons from the lock screen to the ring? The ring is perfect when u pull it up to unlock. The image only get distorted when u pull icon down to toward the ring to unlock from lock screen.

since I haven't used NRG's rom for a while I do not know if I will be able to change the secondary lock ring like it was in the previous versions where it worked...I will find out later tonight if NRG has made the changes that him and I talked about that would allow me to modify it ... if not then we will just have to deal with it.... check back tomorrow to find out if it worked :D
    hey guys... just wanted to let you all know why I haven't been around lately... mainly the reason is that I got everyone in my family sick and because of this I have been taking care of the kids while the wife rests... also I missed a week of work and had a **** ton to catch up on... but I am back now, and I am uploading the new theme now... I wasn't able to fix the lock ring when you select a shortcut or have an incoming call, so i just had to leave default, but the regular lock ring is still themed( There are 2 different ones, just in case you didn't know)

also I will reply to all the pm's that ppl have sent tomorrow so please dont think I am ignoring you....

upload should be done in about 15 min :D
    They should just close this thread since hes appearantly abandoned it and lied about a new rom since been about 2 weeks and nothing. Glad I wasent holding my breath

And You...disrespect someone on the forum like that again and you all be gone, you have my word.