[CM7 Theme Engine] Project Evergreen 2.0 [2/8/2012]

Search This thread

Kfunk

May 11, 2010
McKinney, TX
Still on mopho. When did you get a 3D? I thought you were still on OG.

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

I got mine a few weeks ago on Craigslist - had to save my upgrade just in case!

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Where the hell you been homie?? :)

Yo - Great job bringing this to the ThemeChooser with Kyle - looks great!

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
I got mine a few weeks ago on Craigslist - had to save my upgrade just in case!

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Yo - Great job bringing this to the ThemeChooser with Kyle - looks great!

no problem..hopefully can get the mdpi one fixed..I figured a lot of people moved to the 3D..Picking up a Galaxy Note myself..cant hang with this crappy sprint thats in my area..terrible speeds..

Kfunk

May 11, 2010
McKinney, TX
no problem..hopefully can get the mdpi one fixed..I figured a lot of people moved to the 3D..Picking up a Galaxy Note myself..cant hang with this crappy sprint thats in my area..terrible speeds..

Must say I am jealous of the Galaxy Note - hope Sprint gets something equivelant to it.

What is wrong with the mdpi version?

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Must say I am jealous of the Galaxy Note - hope Sprint gets something equivelant to it.

What is wrong with the mdpi version?

My buddy has a SGS2 and while its an awesome device it didnt give me any wow i got to have it when looking at the screen..I think 5.3 is for me hehe

Just some images not working right in the statusbar..nothing major..he gave me some new images so should be able to fix it later tonight.

mquinn24

Feb 27, 2010
Gamecock Country

How do you like the note? I was thinking about leaving sprint and was looking at the note or nexus.

Great job on this

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
How do you like the note? I was thinking about leaving sprint and was looking at the note or nexus.

Great job on this

I'll you know when I get it next week..I can't order it till tomorrow or Monday..Like you I was torn between the Note/Nexus

I picked the note mainly because I wasnt impressed with some of the hardware in the nexus but mostly the 5.3 screen..its really that impressive..

Ahhh Katy yeah I need to get some wallpapers of her for it..Im sure my girlfriend would love that hehe

user7618

Jul 26, 2010
Indianapolis
Here are a pair of docks for this. One has a one pixel line at the top, the other has a two pixel line. As an added bonus, these *should* work with the mdpi version, too, as it's built on a dock I originally made for the Hero.

http://db.tt/fW1DdLd9

6c54e168-8d1d-3ac4.jpg

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
I can haz semi-trans dialer bg?

This is kickass TK :D

Been messing around with CM since last night.

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
I am going to bed.
My eyes hurt (smali/xml)
Stuff I did:
center clock
center date
carrier name in bar
switched layout in bar (icon swapped)
arranged icons for that ^
themed toasts and panel bg 9s
added tablet control buttons to bar
moved pwr control to bottom of bar

all ready for testing (should be fine)

I could have done more (trans statusbar, other magic) but decided against it.

FYI >> I sent andy thomson (creator of miui ES) a message about porting his tweaks apk and coding the tweaks for CM, I told him WE would do the legwork just need code help and apk help :)

TK you my bish!

goodnight.....soon....lol.....

/thankswhore
do it ^^^

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are a pair of docks for this. One has a one pixel line at the top, the other has a two pixel line. As an added bonus, these *should* work with the mdpi version, too, as it's built on a dock I originally made for the Hero.

http://db.tt/fW1DdLd9

6c54e168-8d1d-3ac4.jpg

-----
    Sent from my Evo 3D
    screenshot-1328762688188.png
    screenshot-1328762744193.png
    screenshot-1328762734019.png
    screenshot-1328570835629.png
    screenshot-1328762777508.png

First off the Thank you's
    - Team D3rp & ModNation, for putting up with me and pushing me not to be lazy. Also for just being good teammates
    - MrDSL without him this wouldn't be happening he made the apk and deserves the thanks more than I do
    - Incubus26jc and Myn - Between Teaching me how to theme and all of the support both of you have given me over the years and some of my visual influences, seriously thank you
    - This contains a large chunk of my Clear As Day theme so most of the same credits apply
    - The community

How to install
    -Download APK
    -Install through a file manager
    -open theme chooser
    -hit apply on evergreen
    -hit apply anyway
    -restart
    -enjoy

Download here
    and this one too for good measure
    I am going to bed.
    My eyes hurt (smali/xml)
    Stuff I did:
    center clock
    center date
    carrier name in bar
    switched layout in bar (icon swapped)
    arranged icons for that ^
    themed toasts and panel bg 9s
    added tablet control buttons to bar
    moved pwr control to bottom of bar

all ready for testing (should be fine)

I could have done more (trans statusbar, other magic) but decided against it.

FYI >> I sent andy thomson (creator of miui ES) a message about porting his tweaks apk and coding the tweaks for CM, I told him WE would do the legwork just need code help and apk help :)

TK you my bish!

goodnight.....soon....lol.....

/thankswhore
    do it ^^^