[Theme] Ice Cream Sandwich for CM7: v 1.6 Update: 8 New Colors

Search This thread

virusmonk3y

May 10, 2010
Deer Park
n00b question

Hey there! I made a video on how to completely install the ICS Theme for CM7 phones. Go to my website and click on YouTube channel. You will see it there. I posted it about 4 days ago. Hope it helps.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

I have HTC Inspire and do have the CM7 but was just curious if this would work on Inspire or just specific models
edit: wrong post, sorry lol

Last edited:

enigma1981

Oct 21, 2010
Port Talbot
Hey Sonny, any chance of an mdpi version of the pink theme? My girlfriend would love that :)

Thanks man.

Swyped from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk.

eksdiey

Jan 13, 2012
Manila
can i ask when well you update 1.7 in market particularly pink.im excited to update.tnx very much for this theme..

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA App

mafosh

Nov 14, 2010
hello, i have HTC legend with CM7, launcherPro, but when i install ICS theme and try to apply it over theme change it says that the theme was not properly installed....

any clue how to fix this, thanks

alen1901

Jan 29, 2011
hello, i have HTC legend with CM7, launcherPro, but when i install ICS theme and try to apply it over theme change it says that the theme was not properly installed....

any clue how to fix this, thanks

Better install achep's theme, from forum here. Its more like ics, and probably you wont get any error. :)

EDIT: you apply it with theme chooser.

Sent from my GT-I5800

Reactions: mafosh

tinpanalley

Aug 20, 2008
Quebec City
Why bother theming ICS for CM7 when you can work with the real deal eh?
Because the real deal on some of our phones doesn't have the camera yet.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Other than not ACTUALLY being Android 4.0 what exactly is missing from this that would differ from the real ICS? Can anyone tell me?

tinpanalley

Aug 20, 2008
Quebec City
How is this different from the ICS launcher in the Market? Does anyone know?
Are they only aesthetically the same? Or do they actually do different things?

Last edited:

Kalmah6661

Dec 12, 2010
So how exactly do we add the ICS Extras, ICS Tweaks and Blue Gradiant zip files manually? The directions seem to imply that most people already know what this means.

Haven't got a clue.

Any help would be great!

Reactions: virusmonk3y

Exterminatus

Feb 20, 2011
Moscow
Really great theme, I used it about 3 month. When it's fed up, I've found and downloaded green version from market. Enough for another 3 months. :D

rafa6571

Nov 19, 2010
Hey i have one problem.. I have a galaxy player with cm7 and when i choose ur theme doesnt change dock for example

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone,

This theme is inspired by Android 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich.

ICE CREAM SANDWICH:

Get the ICS Theme-Chooser HDPI Theme here.

Get the ICS Theme-Chooser HDPI Theme Donate Version here.

Get the ICS Theme-Chooser MDPI Theme here.

Get the ICS Cyan Theme-Chooser Theme here.

Get the ICS Dark Blue Theme-Chooser Theme here.

Get the ICS Gingerbread Theme-Chooser Theme here.

Get the ICS Green Theme-Chooser Theme here.

Get the ICS Orange Theme-Chooser Theme here.

Get the ICS Pink Theme-Chooser Theme here.

Get the ICS Purple Theme-Chooser Theme here.

Get the ICS Red Theme-Chooser Theme here.

Get the ICS LauncherPro Theme here.

Get the ICS Android Pro Widgets Theme here.

Get the ICS themed Swype by djdarkknight96 here.

wallpaper12004.png

Changelog:

Version 1.7:

Fixed the ADW app drawer button issue.
    Added support for the new search app.

Version 1.6:

Redrew the LauncherPro preferences menu icon.
    Added ICS blue back as the default color, if you don't like it, remove the 2 lines that say color in com_android_vending.xml.
    Added a new image for call log titlebar to show both black and white text.
    Added a new icon for ADW settings.
    Added the dock timepicker images to all variations of ADW to match the rest of the theme.
    Changed the text selection color for default orange to ICS blue.
    Fixed the GPS statusbar notification discrepancy.
    Removed the grey dividers as they only go well with the ICS background, I have added the divider images to the blue background mod zip for those who want it.

Version 1.5:

Fixed the progress bar bug.
    Made the notification icons grey (I know for a fact now that they are grey in the GN).
    Fixed the market color discrepancy.
    Added ICS style dividers in lists.
    Made the clock widget look more like that on the GN (thanks to 2t0m).
    Themed the Music 4.0 widget.
    Added visual feedback when pressing buttons in the dialer.
    New upload and download notification icons.
    Made it compatible with the statusbar layout from xda.
    Made the sound toggle notification widget icons consistent with ICS.

Version 1.4:

Removed the accurate battery % mod.
    Changed the dialer background to ICS black.
    Added some new ICS notification icons.
    Added some keyboard images.
    Themed CM7 music.
    Changed the button pressed image.
    Bug fixes.

Version 1.3:

Added the accurate battery % mod (big thanks to nachopre, who made the individual images). Uncheck battery % in CM Settings.
    Changed the dialer background.
    Fixed some menu images.
    Bug fixes.

Version 1.2:

Fixed the search app graphical discrepancy.
    Fixed the tabs to look more like those in ICS.
    Fixed the null signal icon.
    Bug fixes.

Version 1.1:

Made the notification widgets' 'off' images darker.
    Bug fixes.

Version 1.0:

Made the notification menu look more like ICS (thanks to ZduneX25).
    Some other minor cosmetic changes.
    Published on the market (uninstall the xda version first).

Beta 1:

Fixed battery % (thanks to nhnt11).
    Themed the camera app.
    Made the widget backgrounds look more polished.
    Fixed the search widget glitches.
    Other minor cosmetic changes.

Alpha 4:

Fixed the search widget border.
    Fixed the dialer to make it wider.
    Changed the textboxes a little.
    Some other minor cosmetic changes.
    Fixed some battery images but the % is still not working properly, you guys will have to wait until the next release.

Alpha 3:

Made the Google Widget thinner.
    New data images.
    New 4G Wimax images.
    ICS keyboard.
    ICS popups.
    ICS widget background.
    Fixed signal roaming images.
    Added Honeycomb Notification Power Widget images.
    Fixed a lot of cosmetic bugs.
    Added a lot of ICS blue images to tie the theme together.
    Removed most of the unnecessary stuff that was lingering from my other themes.
    Added ICS Morph (Use Metamorph or Zipthemer).
    New USB connected/disconnected images.

Alpha 2:

Resized Statusbar Images.

Alpha 1:

Initial Release.

FAQs:

Why is the search icon not in the app drawer?

- It had to be made transparent to mimic the ICS search widget, minor trade-off.

How do I apply the morph?

- Use Metamorph or Zipthemer from the market.

What to do with the Extras zip?

- Simply unzip it and apply the contents manually (wallpapers, icons etc).

Will there be a MDPI version?

- Maybe in the future. Please don't ask for an ETA.

Why am I experiencing some graphical glitches?

- You need to reboot.

Why is some of the notification text black on black?

- It is beyond the scope of the theme chooser to theme some system level text. For example, usb debugging notification (just turn off the usb debugging notification in settings).

Most 3rd party apps that show black text will have an option in the settings to invert the text. If not, it's an error on the app developer's part for hard coding the text color instead of choosing the system text color.

modded version of sonny's ICS theme with H+/4G icons and yellow battery like old CM7

First of all, PLEASE GIVE A THANKS POINT to me and sonny for this! I had over 80 downloads of my modded version of ICS and NO ONE THANKED ME! That's kind of sad.:( It did take a couple of hours to get the initial templates right so please at least hit the thanks button:rolleyes:

ALL CREDIT IS sonny's but I just made these originally for myself and thought I'd share.

Okay, This time I replaced the 20, 25, and 30 percent battery icon and turned it yellow. so we have blue then yellow and then red. just like the old CM7 one. WARNING: the battery mods are only for those who use percentage. don't use those if you don't or the icon will look crazy. I provided a regular 4G and H+ for those you don't use battery percentage. also, as usual, I modded the network icons. I replaced 3G for H and H for H+. I also did one for 4G replacing H. Enjoy!

installation: you MUST uninstall the old version first!

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE THANKS FOR ME AND SONNY, PLEASE:eek:
    modded versions of sonny's ICS theme v1.3

whew! just finished renaming images and gonna throw it all together. just tested one and it works like the old one. so, good news;)

i can only just IMAGINE what sonny had to go through! boggles the mind:confused:

UPDATE
    Okay, here ya go! the titles of the apks describe it all. Don't forget to thank sonny for the theme, nachopre for the percentage mod, and me for the old battery/network icons/and yellow battery for 16-39% mod!

FIXED
    whoops! I messed up the yellow battery icon on the H+ version. It was a tad bit bigger than it should be. I just fixed it and reuploaded it. enjoy:p
    ICS v1.2 - v1.5 Accurate Battery Modded Theme APKs

I just got done reorganizing all of the accurate battery modded ICS theme apks from v1.2 to the current v1.5. I decided to move them all to a shared folder in my Mediafire account and I have shared the whole folder to everyone at the bottom of this post. This saves me some time doing it this way since I only have to post the main sharing link. All of my older posts will all have invalid download links so please download off the shared folder link at the bottom of this post. Some of the filenames are long so if you can't make a few of them out just click on the file and it will show the full filename in a new window. You can also see the screenshots in the screenshot folder. I just got done making ICS v1.5 Tiny Accurate Battery Mod + Nachopre 4G Data Icons + GPS Icon with either the original diagonal lines dialer background, black dialer background, or the blue gradient dialer background. I also just made the ICS v1.5 Segmented Accurate Battery Mod + Nachopre 4G Data Icons + GPS Icon with either the original diagonal lines dialer background or the black dialer background. Finally I just made the ICS v1.5 Gingerbread Accurate Battery Mod + Nachopre 4G Data Icons + GPS Icon with either the original diagonal lines dialer background or the black dialer background. All of the Nachopre 4G Data Icons + GPS Icon themes include his modified connected to google blue data in and out indicators for connection speeds with the H connection speed shown as 4G rather then H. They also have his bluetooth icons and gps icons. I feel like his icons help complete this theme and I hope the general public agrees and thanks him for his hard work. All you have to do is download your APK of choice and open it to install it right after you download it. You can also open it up in any file manager including the one built in CM7 to install it. Once it says it is installed properly just choose it in the Theme Chooser app and hit apply. If you like my work please thank me. Access to download any of these theme APKs is below!

My Mediafire Shared Folder Containing Theme APK Files
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9scjtlj4pjij6