[APPLICATION] InCallLite unlocked functionality for Galaxy Note owners

Search This thread

4i4a

Jan 15, 2012
Kyiv
Hi Galaxy Note owners.
I'm developer of InCall application and the owner of the best phone in the world :) (you know).

I want to share my application with you, because this app was developed on Galaxy Note.

So if you'll install InCallLite from the market you will have unlocked functionality only because you are owners of this great phone.

g8nnQQGm29_4BK_BZfqbeVZzf20uXFJ_1HoC4oTsgWTeWT5Jm8diUJhJul1lu3CyjtM=w705

Market link:https://market.android.com/details?id=com.medvedievi.kingsizecallerlite
Promo video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7-jOVrKN0Y

Rate application if you like it.
Write me if you have any questions and feedbacks: android.medvedievi.com@gmail.com

Currently it supports 1.6 - 2.3.3+ and ICS on the market.
If you have problems with dpi and Market: InCallLite 3.0.1 ICS Galaxy Note

Last edited:

envyofindia

Jan 29, 2011
Hi... Market says this application isn't compatible with this device?... Can you post apk?... Thanks... Envy

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App

Last edited:

jeromepearce

Jun 7, 2007
Mackay
www.processmapping.com.au
Thanks!

Hi Galaxy Note owners.
I'm developer of InCall application and the owner of the best phone in the world :) (you know).

I want to share my application with you, because this app was developed on Galaxy Note.

So if you'll install InCallLite from the market you will have unlocked functionality only because you are owners of this great phone.

You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman (gender assumed). You have my heartfelt thanks.

I shall post my findings when I have used it.

zooq

Jun 11, 2008
Sepang
Thanks for the great app.What would make it fabulous is the ability to record ur own voice and make it like an answering machine!:) No apps does that yet...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

OrangGeeGee

Mar 16, 2011
Dell Streak 5 on the video is my previous device.:D

Thank you so much for this app! I had tried doing this on my previous device but I ran into some problems. Rated it 5*
By the way reject a call with a message is like basic functionality, you can just pull the Reject with a msg drawer from the bottom, so it's kind of doubling the functionality. Why do you have a title and a body for an SMS reply? Body is what's sent and title is only for you to faster pick the message? Also if you reply with a message like I'm busy, call back later, can we also have a toggle somewhere to put the number in the call back queue? (maybe in the sms templates screen)

OrangGeeGee

Mar 16, 2011
Also found a bug with this nice font of yours.I'd consider switching back to default system font since it would blend in with the OS more and have no bugs like this one. Attaching screen.
4e3c0c4d-f309-f33f.jpg

Reactions: 4i4a

4i4a

Jan 15, 2012
Kyiv
Thanks for this great screen :)
I'll use system font for the Message.
Do you have another places where I need to fix it?

Also found a bug with this nice font of yours.I'd consider switching back to default system font since it would blend in with the OS more and have no bugs like this one. Attaching screen.

4i4a

Jan 15, 2012
Kyiv
Thank you so much for this app! I had tried doing this on my previous device but I ran into some problems. Rated it 5*
By the way reject a call with a message is like basic functionality, you can just pull the Reject with a msg drawer from the bottom, so it's kind of doubling the functionality. Why do you have a title and a body for an SMS reply? Body is what's sent and title is only for you to faster pick the message? Also if you reply with a message like I'm busy, call back later, can we also have a toggle somewhere to put the number in the call back queue? (maybe in the sms templates screen)

1. Reject a call with a message is basic for our Note's. But there are lot of devices (1.6 - 2.3.3+) without this basic functionality.
2. You are right - title is for faster pick.

Also if you reply with a message like I'm busy, call back later, can we also have a toggle somewhere to put the number in the call back queue? (maybe in the sms templates screen)

3. I didn't understand your proposition.
Do you want to put some number into Queue manually? Could you explain please.

OrangGeeGee

Mar 16, 2011
Thanks for this great screen :)
I'll use system font for the Message.
Do you have another places where I need to fix it?
Basically everywhere where this font prints out that message. So in the template list too, probably in the picking dialog when you have an incoming call also (haven't checked). You can try copying these letters to see the bug yourself: ĄČĘĖĮŠŲŪŽąčęėįšųūž. I assume same happens with other foreign characters too.

3. I didn't understand your proposition.
Do you want to put some number into Queue manually? Could you explain please.
Now you have an option to callback later, where it drops the call and adds it to the queue. If I drop the call with a message, the number won't appear in the queue, but it would be convenient if it would :) Hope I made my self clear this time

krazman325

Dec 10, 2010
Link is not working, can you provide other link bro .....

Market link in OP works well.

@4i4a The description says to see Lite restrictions but those restrictions are not posted anywhere, either here at xda, or in the Market with the app description. Please explain those restrictions here as well as the differences between the paid version and the lite version.

Thank you.
kraz

Top Liked Posts