HD (720p) Wallpapers

Search This thread

Meticode

Feb 17, 2011
Thanks for the pictures. How do I get my screen to show the whole picture on the rezound?

You're only going to get the whole picture on the homescreen if you have a home launcher that scrolls the wallpaper as you scroll. The Sense launcher centers whatever image you have in the center and the wallpaper as you scroll remains static. If you use another launcher like Apex, Nova or even GoLauncher you can choose to have the wallpaper scroll as you scroll through yoru homescreens, thus revealing the rest of the wallpaper.

Baldilocks

May 31, 2010
Dover, DE
You're only going to get the whole picture on the homescreen if you have a home launcher that scrolls the wallpaper as you scroll. The Sense launcher centers whatever image you have in the center and the wallpaper as you scroll remains static. If you use another launcher like Apex, Nova or even GoLauncher you can choose to have the wallpaper scroll as you scroll through yoru homescreens, thus revealing the rest of the wallpaper.

I think the new version of Sense, will go back to the scrolling wallpaper. At least I hope it does.

Comicazy

Oct 1, 2010
Found this on Zedge. Could someone make it say rezound instead? TIA.

Sent with a Rezounding HELL YEA!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334022179954.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334022179954.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 551

jasona08

Apr 10, 2010
Cape Coral
I change my background every other day and I do have to say these are awesome! thanks again for zipping them up!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

jeph0r3

Oct 12, 2010
just wanted to say thanks for these Wallpapers. I love the ones featuring water and ocean. And anything with a dock in it. I've got several of these and they look great on Sense 4 Roms!!

Thanks again!!

Top Liked Posts