Review after 7days fulltime use

Search This thread

r33p

Jul 3, 2011
As an Englishman I found it perfectly readable and am far more offended by your tone of arrogance than by someone trying their best in their non-native language.

I found the post useful and informative and can entirely forgive the spelling and grammar mistakes. There is, however, no excuse for your post which was totally uncalled for.

+1 thank you

haroldmk

Mar 14, 2011
For those having difficulty with the hard-to-read post:

nd = and
d = the
don = don't
r = are
<space> = (.)

Jeez, can you please at least use a little punctuation? I'm sure people use it in your mother tongue. Thanks for the, uh, effort.

Thanks :D english is not my first language and sometimes I get confused.

djomla43

Dec 9, 2009
Belgrade
I got a question about back cover,in some reviews I saw that when they put back cover in his place that there is some space between phone and cover,is it that they just didn't put it right or there is some space? thank you :)

netho25

Mar 11, 2011
Veracruz,Mexico
And I'll argue it's not relevant. Because you are a native English speaker, you would most probably have the least difficult time deciphering shorthand English. If you were Polish, Czech, Chinese, or of any other nationality you might find here, you might find it ever so slightly more difficult. It's as if you had written in your post that despite your "English-ness", you found it perfectly legible. And I would say, what does that have to do with the tea in China? What you wrote is simply illogical. Shorthand English is simply a disservice to those non-native speakers here, and in mind at least, equally as rude as those who dare defend the use of vowels.

Again, for your gratification and perhaps for the OP, I appreciate the thoughts on this lovely new device.
Well I'm a non-native speaker , and I had no problem by reading his post! I agree with the fact that it's wrong!, but I think you should be a little tolerant! :D Dont Get Me Wrong! :p

ForLorN SouL

Apr 26, 2011
I got a question about back cover,in some reviews I saw that when they put back cover in his place that there is some space between phone and cover,is it that they just didn't put it right or there is some space? thank you :)

it's the second guess, they didn't put it right
actually I recieved mine last night, and I inserted the micro sim and put the back cover
it's only today when I noticed that there is a small space noticable from the side
so I pressed it and heard a "click" sound :D after that the spaces are gone

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

My question ; isn´t it too thick ?

It looks my Arc is much thinner.

I don't think it's too thick
although I come from SGS1 & SE x10 min pro ..... but I think the thickness of SXS is fair
but it's the wight that might concern you, I feel it's a bet heavy
but I can get used to it

djomla43

Dec 9, 2009
Belgrade
it's the second guess, they didn't put it right
actually I recieved mine last night, and I inserted the micro sim and put the back cover
it's only today when I noticed that there is a small space noticable from the side
so I pressed it and heard a "click" sound :D after that the spaces are gone

lol i thought it just needed that lil extra click :) tnx 4 ur answer :) o,and what's the battery life? :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys these are my comments after 7days of full use of xperia s :

1) Touch is awsome as i said b4 1000times better than sgs2

2. No lags at all my sgs2 used to hang oftenly when i open more apps or give lil pressure but sony alhamdolillah nt even 1time also

3) CLEAR BASS FEATURE very very impressive this make sony leads all other Android phones

4) image clearity and colors nd resolution is so powerful as if it has been taken by professional photographer

5) fast battery charge makes u happy again nd again :)

6) all features t9dialer with space facility i like d most

7) ui and animation from sony is awsome

8) touch buttons firstly i was getting irritation but after 2-3 days i don feel its a mess its all set now may b i am used to it

9) 32 gb is more than enough

10) sexy nd amazing ice color transparent bar gets the attractions of everyone who come across ur phone

Trust me the phone is really a master piece
    Curiously waiting for playstation games and ics release from sony

Guys who r getting or already got just enjoy this beauty

Nd who r confused for buying or buying another phone JUST GO FOR IT ITS WORTH AND SONY IS TRUSTWORTHY

Sent from my Sony Xperia S LT26I
    For those having difficulty with the hard-to-read post:

nd = and
    d = the
    don = don't
    r = are
    <space> = (.)

Jeez, can you please at least use a little punctuation? I'm sure people use it in your mother tongue. Thanks for the, uh, effort.
    For you guys looking for video samples, here is a channel with a lot of them, with descriptions (stabilization on/off & more):

youtube.com/jozacmar

As an Englishman I found it perfectly readable and am far more offended by your tone of arrogance than by someone trying their best in their non-native language.

I found the post useful and informative and can entirely forgive the spelling and grammar mistakes. There is, however, no excuse for your post which was totally uncalled for.
    What does your being an Englishman have to do with it?

I natively speak the language in which he is trying to communicate; A fairly relevant fact. I do, of course, agree that annoying shorthand shouldn't be tolerated but I have patience for it when someone is not a native speaker. Rudeness I never have patience for, and your post was quite rude.