[Q] What would you do about ICS?

Search This thread

xs11e

Oct 5, 2010
Phoenix
I'm wondering what to do about Ice Cream Sandwich when it's released for the Thunderburp, I can un-root and install a stock OTA ROM or I can wait until the devs start releasing their ROMs.

To some extent, it depends on timing, if the devs get ICS for the T'belch soon, I'll go that route but I'm thinking the OTA might hit first so...

What would you do? Unroot and get the OTA or wait for the modded ICS ROMs to start popping up?

Last edited:

xs11e

Oct 5, 2010
Phoenix
Much appreciated but.... the RUUs seem very hard to come by.

I know there are at least two (probably many more) ROMs waiting for a workingi radio but they've been waiting for awhile now! :confused:

Hope the wait's about to end....

Meanwhile, the OTA will arrive "soon" but "soon" means different things to different people, to geologists and VZW it could be millions of years! :D

I'm too old to wait that long..... :(

orkillakilla

May 10, 2010
Tennessee
Much appreciated but.... the RUUs seem very hard to come by.

I know there are at least two (probably many more) ROMs waiting for a workingi radio but they've been waiting for awhile now! :confused:

Hope the wait's about to end....

Meanwhile, the OTA will arrive "soon" but "soon" means different things to different people, to geologists and VZW it could be millions of years! :D

I'm too old to wait that long..... :(

HTC will have the update ready soon. What takes time is for Verizon to get the RUU, make it take its pants off, thoroughly violate it, bloat it, then wait a few more months to release it just to piss us off ;)

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

Ryanmo5

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 20, 2008
Goodyear
HTC will have the update ready soon. What takes time is for Verizon to get the RUU, make it take its pants off, thoroughly violate it, bloat it, then wait a few more months to release it just to piss us off ;)

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium
Lmao yep pretty much and I'm sure either someone will leak it before the official release or football will post the ruu here.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Im pretty sure we will have it before it goes OTA and have rooted roms ready. I will have a stock rooted ICS rom out as soon as one of my connections gets me the ruu.