[ROM] PradaRemix mixed with Optimus 3d and Prada system dumps lol..

Search This thread

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
Meemo's PradaRemix

This took me ages to make it even start i have mixed it up a little with this one took me forever to get it working as i had to manually decompile all the freaking apks and recompile them again... All is working fine i have made it OC'd to 1.2 standard.. I have after a few angry moments made the sns widget work lol... got the fm radio to work looks good too.. Also though i find it stable there might be problems and i will not update this rom any more so you will have to take it as is..

Features:

*Base (Optimus V21D With Prada V10h System Dump)
*1.2OC with ram tweaks
*Prada framework
*Sns widget working Prada version
*Prada Launcher mixed with 3D's launcher
*Got rid of all the ugly prada icons
*System minimum no installed apps
*Build Prop Tweaks for that extra smoothness
*Beats Audio Engine
*Bravia Engine
*Xloud Engine
*I forget the rest..

If you do install it please take screen shots and post it here i will add it to my original post i can't be asked any more to take pics... I am sticking with my DNA version it's smooth fast and it rocks..

This is it my true last rom until a new base comes out i have done what i wanted to and that was give the 3D community roms and variations i am done now.. Beside i have job and real life to get back to, I only made roms to pass time while i was in bed because of an injured back lazy as it sounds it really passed the time lol...

Download Link: https://hotfile.com/dl/150604163/7b03d94/PradaRemix.zip.html

Last edited:

abo_mara7

Oct 9, 2010
Thank you very much, looks nice. I hope I can try it once LG solves GC problem (Now sticking with froyo!). I hope you that you've become better by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ouya-XD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Meemo's PradaRemix

This took me ages to make it even start i have mixed it up a little with this one took me forever to get it working as i had to manually decompile all the freaking apks and recompile them again... All is working fine i have made it OC'd to 1.2 standard.. I have after a few angry moments made the sns widget work lol... got the fm radio to work looks good too.. Also though i find it stable there might be problems and i will not update this rom any more so you will have to take it as is..

Features:

*Base (Optimus V21D With Prada V10h System Dump)
    *1.2OC with ram tweaks
    *Prada framework
    *Sns widget working Prada version
    *Prada Launcher mixed with 3D's launcher
    *Got rid of all the ugly prada icons
    *System minimum no installed apps
    *Build Prop Tweaks for that extra smoothness
    *Beats Audio Engine
    *Bravia Engine
    *Xloud Engine
    *I forget the rest..

If you do install it please take screen shots and post it here i will add it to my original post i can't be asked any more to take pics... I am sticking with my DNA version it's smooth fast and it rocks..

This is it my true last rom until a new base comes out i have done what i wanted to and that was give the 3D community roms and variations i am done now.. Beside i have job and real life to get back to, I only made roms to pass time while i was in bed because of an injured back lazy as it sounds it really passed the time lol...

Download Link: https://hotfile.com/dl/150604163/7b03d94/PradaRemix.zip.html
    hi

these Screenshots Taken by my friend @farzad0312 (from : www.mobilestan.net)

source Topic:

http://forum.mobilestan.net/showthread.php?p=2782018#post2782018
    hi

took these screen shots by my friend @farzad0312 (from : www.mobilestan.net)

source Topic:

http://forum.mobilestan.net/showthread.php?p=2782018#post2782018

Thank you very much mate :D
    Thank you very much, looks nice. I hope I can try it once LG solves GC problem (Now sticking with froyo!). I hope you that you've become better by now.