Omnius 4 day promo period starting tonight!

Search This thread

Mojsa

Feb 9, 2012
I got an email from omnius support , following :

"The bootloader is unlocked automatically during the unlock of S1 QSD8250 and S1 MSM7227 phones
Added explicit menu option for unlocking bootloader of S1 QD8250/MSM7227/MSM8x55(T) phones.
It does almost the same as the network unlock operation.
Once you have an unlocked bootloader, you may freely reflash the phone without any limitations" .

And for promo period :
"4 days promotion period is coming: All Omnius's features are going to be for free.

When? During Easter: since 6th April 2012, 00:00 UTC until 9th April 2012, 23:59 UTC.

All you need is to have any Omnius account (no license or credit will be required). For those who still don't have it, you can register on this website to get one.

Prepare your android phones and help us spread this news around the Globe.
Enjoy!
Omnius team"

So,is it possible for us with locked bootloaders,to finnaly get it unlocked?
My simlock certificate is not recognized,so is it possible to unlock it then?
I will try it tonight,can't wait . and btw,my x8 is 11w01,so no need to frighten then :D

Last edited:

Mojsa

Feb 9, 2012
Don't use this! My x8 got hardbricked,I don't understand why :(

I have a warranty,will that help?

Mojsa

Feb 9, 2012
I have a stock 2.1 rom installed on it,but it's rooted,and customized a bit,also I have recovery's installed.That shouldn't be a problem right?
And thanks :)

Last edited:

Mojsa

Feb 9, 2012
100% not problem!!! probably they will just replace motherboard, so cant see what you are doing whit phone! know what talking about, been there...:)

Thank you,first I have to find a receipt,then I'm sending it :)

1) What date code do you have?
2) Did you flash back the stock 2.1 ROM, and rooted it?

1) 11W02
2) Yes,stock 2.1 ROM,it was a bit customized I think,and if it had Superuser installed,probably it was rooted already?

upsy

Mar 10, 2011
Budapest
so,your phone not hard brick!
you can repair :)

1;login omnius
2;change your phone
3;advenced menu
4; TA save write
5; select first file

sorry my bad english...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got an email from omnius support , following :

"The bootloader is unlocked automatically during the unlock of S1 QSD8250 and S1 MSM7227 phones
    Added explicit menu option for unlocking bootloader of S1 QD8250/MSM7227/MSM8x55(T) phones.
    It does almost the same as the network unlock operation.
    Once you have an unlocked bootloader, you may freely reflash the phone without any limitations" .

And for promo period :
    "4 days promotion period is coming: All Omnius's features are going to be for free.

When? During Easter: since 6th April 2012, 00:00 UTC until 9th April 2012, 23:59 UTC.

All you need is to have any Omnius account (no license or credit will be required). For those who still don't have it, you can register on this website to get one.

Prepare your android phones and help us spread this news around the Globe.
    Enjoy!
    Omnius team"

So,is it possible for us with locked bootloaders,to finnaly get it unlocked?
    My simlock certificate is not recognized,so is it possible to unlock it then?
    I will try it tonight,can't wait . and btw,my x8 is 11w01,so no need to frighten then :D