Vivid vs 4s

Search This thread

Aus_Azn

Aug 14, 2010
And I decided against the iPhone fawk that, if I was going to get something else it would be a note or a galaxy s3

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA

To be brutally honest, by continuously posting about how crap Android and the Vivid is and how great iPhone is on an ANDROID and WinMo based forum, you were just asking to get your behind kicked and flamed.

I don't give a damn that you were helping out with CM9. With that level of ignorance...Ugh.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can we close this please, this is the vivid forum, let's discuss the vivid here. Go to off topic if you want to discuss this type of stuff.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium
    Our I can try a note, my itt guy has a upgrade for his air card, he needs a Android device to learn it,basically for server settings and VPN, he offered to give me 200 bucks on his upgrade as a favor so basically I can get something for free to hundred bucks

Yes, please trade your Vivid for the iPhone. Do it today if possible. :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC Vivid
    Our I can try a note, my itt guy has a upgrade for his air card, he needs a Android device to learn it,basically for server settings and VPN, he offered to give me 200 bucks on his upgrade as a favor so basically I can get something for free to hundred bucks

Please trade ASAP.

Any minute unit of respect I had for you for attempting to test alpha CM9 just went out the window the moment I read this thread.

Why do you even come here? Just eBay your Vivid, stop complaining and leave.
    The question is why would anyone want an iphone?
    It's way quicker even with the 3g and I would get it brand new probably close to free , I could switch back and the resell value is crazy, I'm kinda interested
    I can't argue with the resale value. Even though most well used iPhones have well used batteries that don't hold a charge well, iZombies still buy them.

Quicker? Are you kidding me. I guess you don't live in an LTE area.

To each his own, but I couldn't give up the widgets, customization and flexibility of Android. If I wanted to work with grids of icons I'd go back to Windows 3.1.