[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] CM Nightly Builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RoryHe

Jan 26, 2012
North ID
when i tried to flash the google apps in amon ra it just rebooted into a bootloop ... i think i have a bad amon ra flash? maybe idk but it has been weird recently

edit: yeah it didn't flash google apps ... it just went into a reboot because i didn't have a kernel for cm9 yet i put a kernel in and it boots but i don't have google aps

Last edited:

Marcismo55

Sep 29, 2010
Ventura, CA
when i tried to flash the google apps in amon ra it just rebooted into a bootloop ... i think i have a bad amon ra flash? maybe idk but it has been weird recently

Did you try to flash GAAPS right after you flashed the Rom in recovery?

I've had the same thing happen on my Gnex if I booted up before flashing the GAAPS.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

RoryHe

Jan 26, 2012
North ID
i like cm9 it's nice it said my sdcard needed to be formatted and if i click on storage in settings, settings will fc ... just went to amon ra and my sd card is okay

edit: i think my internal sd got messed up oh well

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Did you try to flash GAAPS right after you flashed the Rom in recovery?

I've had the same thing happen on my Gnex if I booted up before flashing the GAAPS.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

yeah i flashed right after i flashed cm9 no reboot or anything

Last edited:

mighty_markus12

Sep 18, 2011
Just a thought but i see the razr has working aokp and aosp roms. Maybe those devs can lend us a hand. I know there different phones and all but its worth a shot.

johnwaynegacy

May 25, 2010
I am starting to consider buying a nexus. If cm never comes to this phone I will buy the next nexus model. The current one is already too old for me to drop 650 on.

escosk8r

Aug 22, 2008
I think dmeadows is gonna handle a huge chunk of this over his break. Just predicting.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

I also am sure that he Will. Just give him time people. Rushing our devs to build ROMs will not help them get it done any faster, it only helps piss them off, after all, they have enough to worry about as it is. Be patient and allow dmeadows to work on this at his own pace, while he's on break I think we will see some progress. Just give him some time, everybody :p

pmania

Nov 26, 2010
I also am sure that he Will. Just give him time people. Rushing our devs to build ROMs will not help them get it done any faster, it only helps piss them off, after all, they have enough to worry about as it is. Be patient and allow dmeadows to work on this at his own pace, while he's on break I think we will see some progress. Just give him some time, everybody :p

THANK YOU!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

mighty_markus12

Sep 18, 2011
I am starting to consider buying a nexus. If cm never comes to this phone I will buy the next nexus model. The current one is already too old for me to drop 650 on.

I know your frustration but give it time man. I was also upset the razr has aokp, miui, cm9 and gummy but theres not much we can do but wait and keep supporting the devs. Once we do get aosp the rezound will trump the gnexus and then some.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So now it's not booting...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Reason being I rebased everything and pretty much redid 90% of what I had working. Believe us, there is progress.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium
    cyanogenlogo.png

BROUGHT TO YOU BY DMEADOWS013 AND CONAP

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0 (ICS), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit the Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 9 to the Rezound, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Unlock the device and install a custom recovery. Instructions are available here.
    2. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    3. Format the system, data & cache partitions of your device.
    4. Perform a factory reset.
    5. Flash CyanogenMod.
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
    7. Flash the PH98IMG.zip kernel in HBOOT
    Issues?

Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
    • If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    • If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
    • Please use Pastebin when possible.
    The current kernel included, Tiamat Kernel, is work from Cayniarb. Please thank him and consider donating to him if you like it. The ramdisk is based off of the recent ICS leak for the Rezound.

CyanogenMod:
    Nightly Builds can be found here http://goo.im/devs/dmeadows013/CM_Buildbot
    Newest nightly is 3-29 Nightly 4. It can be found here
    3-28 Nightly 3 can be found here
    3-27 Nightly 2 can be found here
    3-26 Nightly 1 can be found here
    REMEMBER TO INSTALL GAPPS ALWAYS AFTER UPDATING ROM.
    Google Apps addon:
    Latest Version: http://goo.im/gapps

I would like to thank the following people for helping me put this together:
    • Joelz9614 for helping out with different files and such
    • Drewis for helping me fix the errors I ran into with the tree
    • Preludedrew for helping me also with the tree
    • And finally Conap. I don't think a simple 'thanks' does enough justice. This project is a joint effort between him and myself. Without his source expertise and java skills, I could have never even built the code.
    Thread closed for cleaning, re opening soon.

YZ.

EDIT:
    Wow, I have never seen so many off-topic posts and spam in one thread, 93 posts deleted!
    Before posting in this thread, read the title; "[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] CM Nightly Builds"
    If it's hard to understand, PM me, I can explain it to you.

I ask everyone to report posts that are off-topic, and that have nothing to with Rezound (simply posts that are breaking the rules).
    I got assigned to this device as a moderator today, and I have a "thing" that I will be nice the first weeks, but this posts are just way too off-topic.
    The whole Rezound forum needs to be cleaned, and I will work on it. Those who insist on continuing to ruin the Rezound-forum with innapropriate posts will receive an infraction.

Follow the rules and stay on topic!
    YZ.
    Good job guys, it's the fifth time you messed this thread up with useless spam.

Thread closed.
    Thread closed.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1650016

EDIT:
    Posts a warning, 10 posts later the thread is back to off-topic.
    Thread closed for now.