Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: [Collection] HTC Ruby/Amaze 4G…
24th April 2012, 11:03 PM
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Midwest, USA
Thanks Meter: 1,299

Donate to Me
More
Phone [Collection] HTC Ruby/Amaze 4G Stock ROMs (RUUs & OTAs)
Download Links

WIND Mobile (Globalive) /RUU_Ruby/Globalive_WWE
TELUS Mobility /RUU_Ruby/TELUS_WWE
T-Mobile /RUU_Ruby/T_Mobile_US
Videotron /RUU_Ruby/Videotron_CA
Mobilicity /RUU_Ruby/Mobilicity_CA
Please do your own research before flashing anything to your phone.

All of the files below were leaked from reliable sources and are already available on XDA (if you know where to look).

The reason I chose to upload and create this thread is to centralize the files in one place with reliable hosting. Many of the files I collected are hard to download since they were originally uploaded to sites that limit the bandwidth available to free users. This meant that the files were not always available when needed. All the credit goes to the members that originally leaked the ROMs and I have given credit to the sources.

The files are uploaded to my public folder on Dev-Host (a file hosting provider that has been very reliable in my experience). Downloading and uploading took me a lot of time and effort and I also donated a small amount of money to Dev-Host to increase my storage space to accommodate these files.

However I don’t want your donations, if you want to show your gratitude just “push thanks” or donate to XDA or the members (like Football) that actually leaked the ROMs.
***I got all of these RUU's from Football, TMartin & fotadl.htc.com except Globalive 1500.3 which is from bbs.gfan.com***
The Following 136 Users Say Thank You to krook6023 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krook6023 Ad-Free