[HUMOUR][HTC One X Edition]You know you're rooted when.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

twe69

Dec 24, 2008
You know when you are rooted by spending more time on your phone at work messing about with ROMs and not doing your work!

Reactions: gaban05

Sckank

Jul 7, 2010
Florø
Many nice ones here :)
You know you're rooted when the thing you're holding in your right hand when you sit on the toilet actually is your phone.

miniudavid

Aug 5, 2011
Hahaha.

You know your rooted when you want to go on a trip with your family by car and your GPS won't connect. And it takes some time to choose a working backup because on one or two your phone is bootlooping because of the non fitting firmware for that Rom........

Greetz

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X

OrrPenn18

Feb 18, 2011
Recovery Mode
You know you're rooted when the OP is blankly copy pasted from the S2 thread...lol

Just kidding my friend @NoobTerminator...good to see the humour editions popping up! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goku80

Goku80

Mar 18, 2012
Within the Matrix
You know you're rooted when the OP is blankly copy pasted from the S2 thread...lol

Just kidding my friend @NoobTerminator...good to see the humour editions popping up! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hehe. You know you are rooted when Orr Pen does not check the OP for credits. Hehe. Told you buddy we need it here to.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: OrrPenn18

schiphol

Apr 3, 2007
AMS
you know you're rooted when you find yourself frantically ordering and returning brand new phones because of one 100ms screen flicker every 24hours (=86400000 ms)

scataldo721

Dec 30, 2010
you know youre rooted when youre on xda on your tablet and phone at the same time

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app

Goku80

Mar 18, 2012
Within the Matrix
you know your rooted when the creator of the s2 thread is here reading instead of being on his own thread:D hehe OrrPen you know you want to join the force here;)

777ace

Mar 1, 2011
Cairns
You know you're rooted when the first thing you do in the morning is power your phone up, just so you can watch the cool boot animation again.

You know you're rooted when your backup phone is also rooted, in case you root your new phone while trying to root it.

You know you're rooted when noobs asking questions makes you want to smash your computer.

You know you won't be getting rooted when your girlfriend looks at you playing with your phone (again), crosses her legs and doesn't talk to you for the rest of the night!

Reactions: bogfather

Goku80

Mar 18, 2012
Within the Matrix
you know you are rooted when the first thing you do in the morning is read xda in bed and the last thing you do when you go to bed in the night is still read xda..(true story)

you know you are rooted when you take your phone in the toilet and read xda and actually enjoy doing it:D

Reactions: ViDtje

bezjones

May 6, 2012
You know you're rooted if you reply to this thread just to help you get to 10 posts so that you can post in the dev threads!

Reactions: Goku80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just saw this recently gaining momentum in the Galaxy S2 Thread, thought of contributing some RootNerd jokes here too as i think we need some laughter on this side of the forums.

Post a funny conclusion to the sentence.

Have fun

Originally coming up from the Epic 4G, Galaxy S2 and HTC Rezound threads!

Examples

- You know you're rooted when someone asks if rooting is like jailbreaking their iPhone and you laugh in their face.

- You know you're rooted when you spend more time on the XDA forums than with your family.

- You know your rooted when when spend more time flashing roms than using your phone.

Bump it up with some votes and thanks meter if ya'all like it

Enjoy and here is my ones as well.

You know you're are rooted when you are stuck in a bootloop.
    You know you're are rooted when you get a flicker in the eye due to the flickering screen on your phone:D

Many thanks to the guys who came up with this idea in the Rezound and GNex Forums and to my old chums in S2 forums as well.
    You know you're rooted when you think jokes about rooting are actually funny.
    You know you're rooted when you spend more time flashing ROMs then having sex with your wife.
    You know you're rooted when your phone performs better than how it was intended to.

You know you're rooted when the words XDA and Devs respectively mean Church and Gods to you.
    f.
    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    You know you're rooted when you're making backups while on the toilet.