[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 alpha6: Android 4.0.4 for Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hermeticist

Jul 21, 2008
Sorry, TCP, our fault entirely. Of course we shouldn't have jumped the gun and flashed your AOKP kernel with this ROM. I didn't have any problems with your FD19 kernel zip on CM9 alpha3 so figured FD24 would be OK as well.
As always, your skills and excellent efforts are very much appreciated!

Yeah, sorry dad.
Really?

I blame no one.

Cipherblox

May 12, 2010
Darch posted his FD24 kernel. I went to download the FD16 kernel he posted a while back and after I flashed it I happily found that it was FD24 :)

Dhyneland

Nov 29, 2007
Kansas City, Mo

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-04-25-16-01-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-04-25-16-01-34.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 516
Reactions: neuteboomt

riassan

Jan 6, 2008
Pennsylvania
Just a heads up...the file referenced above identically matches the MD5 of darch's FD16 kernel, not FD24.

If FD24 CM9 Kernel is needed
I'll post it give me a sec
Here is CM9 FD24 tar. Flash as normal in odin:D

http://min.us/mIV36UNd4
Try this one instead
https://www.box.com/shared/c47b7f543c77018aca1a

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: MongarEric

jhgti

Sep 24, 2010
KC
When using the headset jack for music, a notification comes in it lowers the volume, when skipping songs the next song will be louder, it also seems the DSP manager doesn't work, when playing music via any app and either bt or head set jack, going into DSP will not change the sound if changing any eq parameters

riassan

Jan 6, 2008
Pennsylvania
When using the headset jack for music, a notification comes in it lowers the volume, when skipping songs the next song will be louder, it also seems the DSP manager doesn't work, when playing music via any app and either bt or head set jack, going into DSP will not change the sound if changing any eq parameters

These are known, but thanks

brooksyx

Jan 31, 2011
Vancouver, WA

Do you need to post this in both threads. Please check the bug tracker before posting future issues:

http://code.google.com/p/epictouchcm/issues/list

b0tes

Apps installed but display as not compatible

Weird bug that I can't seem to get rid of...even GApps such as GMail show up as incompatible in the Play Store, even though I have them installed and working perfectly on Alpha3.

Typical installation methods were used. EL26 kernel via MobileOdin > Recovery > Full Wipe + Dalvik/Cache wipes > flash Alpha3 ROM + GApps, followed by a reboot.

Already tried clearing the Play Store cache in Apps, along with a Clear Date and Force Stop followed by a reboot.

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts