[Q] Best deal Prepaid 3G plan

Search This thread

souleater11

Nov 20, 2011
Hi guys,
i learned that the Prepaid Straight talk At&t sim 3G is limited from streaming videos.

is there a good alternative prepaid U.S. Carrier that offers a good deal of data plan?

Though the regular prepaid At&t 3G ($25 for 1 Gb) is good however I would like to know other alternatives prepaid carrier that is compatible with international galaxy note.

G

GuestK00407

I'm on the $50/month unlimited everything GoPhone plan on AT&T, unlimited (uncapped, full-speed HSPA+) data (!!!!), unlimited texting (international texting, too), unlimited minutes, etc. It's more expensive than what you're looking at but the value still beats any other carrier in the US, especially because the service is so good

souleater11

Nov 20, 2011
I'm on the $50/month unlimited everything GoPhone plan on AT&T, unlimited (uncapped, full-speed HSPA+) data (!!!!), unlimited texting (international texting, too), unlimited minutes, etc. It's more expensive than what you're looking at but the value still beats any other carrier in the US, especially because the service is so good

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-ph...cell-phone-plans.jsp?wtSlotClick=1-007FTV-0-2

I looked up the Webpage of Gophone phone plans. and under the column of $ 50 unlimited plan it says it is unlimited however I can not understand the footnote below.

"Smartphone users must purchase a data package to use data services on eligible plans. Pay–per–use data is not available with Smartphones."

Does that mean that the prepaid $ 50 unlimited plan has another separate internet data price?

Last edited:

cwininger

Jul 1, 2010
http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-ph...cell-phone-plans.jsp?wtSlotClick=1-007FTV-0-2

I looked up the Webpage of Gophone phone plans. and under the column of $ 50 unlimited plan it says it is unlimited however I can not understand the footnote below.

"Smartphone users must purchase a data package to use data services on eligible plans. Pay–per–use data is not available with Smartphones."

Does that mean that the prepaid $ 50 unlimited plan has another separate internet data price?

the international note's imei is not in att's u.s. database as a smartphone, it just shows up as "samsung phone" when they hook it up. therefor, you can get the "dumphone" unlimited data plan on the int'l note without paying the extra $30 smartphone fee. i've been using it for three months, it's brilliant.

i created a walkthrough thread on how to set it up awhile back. check that if you are interested in going this route.

Reactions: souleater11

Twistedchild420

Jan 5, 2012
Texas
Straight talk is the best option. $45 a month. And some months I have went over 4.5gb with no problems. With a consistent speed of 5.3+ mbps at any given time. And that includes streaming video.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

souleater11

Nov 20, 2011
the international note's imei is not in att's u.s. database as a smartphone, it just shows up as "samsung phone" when they hook it up. therefor, you can get the "dumphone" unlimited data plan on the int'l note without paying the extra $30 smartphone fee. i've been using it for three months, it's brilliant.

i created a walkthrough thread on how to set it up awhile back. check that if you are interested in going this route.

Thanks Cwininger,
1. does the dumphone unlimited plan include a 3G video streaming?
2. what is the cap data limit of your plan?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.