Flipboard for us :)

Search This thread

Darealshht

May 9, 2012
Brooklyn
im new to the android scene just upgrade my iphone 4 to the One X. how do i go about installing this into my phone? thanks for helping a noob out

avgjoegeek

Sep 17, 2010
Junction City
Just downloaded/installed it. Seems to run fine without any errors for me. Looks like a nifty app but I already use feedly for my RSS needs :)

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

im new to the android scene just upgrade my iphone 4 to the One X. how do i go about installing this into my phone? thanks for helping a noob out

download .apk file on op post -> put .apk on your phone -> browse to where you put it -> click on .apk to install *poof* app is installed!

Reactions: brob925 and tyshemi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try this updated may 30

http://db.tt/hIgZHJ27
    New version is out, better performance and it seems the One X bugs were worked out.

Download attached.
    Just downloaded/installed it. Seems to run fine without any errors for me. Looks like a nifty app but I already use feedly for my RSS needs :)

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

download .apk file on op post -> put .apk on your phone -> browse to where you put it -> click on .apk to install *poof* app is installed!
    Anyone get the widget to show up?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Go into apps and move flipboard to internal storage. Widget will appear.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
    Wow :eek:, thank you. Great to have this app, using Google Current at the moment and maybe switching to this. or maybe use both.

Cheers mate.